Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: 88mph invades the Ottobar.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Really?
    Really.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    It's Van Halen. They're getting back to together next month.
    Really?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    It's Frankie Goes to Hollywood. They're getting back to together next month.
    No shit?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Stop misquoting me Doc...tsk tsk.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    I can't stop menstruating Doc... kst kst.
    Take two of these and call me in the morning. until then have your man wear a raincoat.

6. Jim Morrison finally came out and admitted he faked his death and there is now going to be a Doors Reunion Tour?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. bbobb you ignorant slut.

8. It's true.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Really?

10. Really really.