Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: KOF Maximum Impact

1. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    Well, lets see...

Buriki One (has anyone played this?)

I'd hate to be skeptical, but SNK's 3D track record isn't impressive. Here's hoping...
    Actually, it's seemed to be a pretty decent attempt at a UFC style fighter back in the day....had Ryo from Art of Fighting in there with a more realistic fighting style. They had a machine in Houston at the airport and it seemed okay, but I only got 1 game in before I had to leave. So, yeah, I'd give it a thumbs up, but that's assuming it doesn't degenerate into a counter-fest like the official UFC games.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    Well, lets see...

Fatal Fury Wild Ambition

Samurai Spirits 64 1 & 2

Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage

I'd hate to be skeptical, but SNK's 3D track record isn't impressive. Here's hoping...
    FF:WA and SS:WR were some of the worst games I played, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    Well, lets see...

Fatal Fury Wild Ambition

Samurai Spirits 64 1 & 2

Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage

I am going to go out on a limb and say that you have never played the HNG64 versions of the above games, especially since you list Warrior's Rage as a separate game, instead of just a shitty port. SS64 2 and FFWA were both very playable. Their biggest weakness was actually their graphics, which is ironic for a 3D game. Buriki One was also pretty good for a wrestling game. Just for the record, I owned all of the above that I commented on...

4. I really don't get most other SNK fans. I used to be a ng.com regular but all the guys do is bitch and moan. There are some really quality members there, but it kills me that all they do is complain. "KoF is dead, let's do something new." And then when said something new happens they hate it.
    A new screen is released. They flock in herds and worship it for months. It comes out. They fucking hate it. Most SNK fans kill me because it just makes me wonder what the hell it is that they like in the first place.
    The Atomiswave stuff is classic though. It saddens me that the MVS is going too, and it was one of the best systems ever released in my eyes, but it's had a good run. Moving on just needs to happen. And damn, the games just might be better people.
    You just can't please most SNK fans.
    With that said, I'm really dying to play this. I think it's cool that SNK is trying to break out and become something with the new generation consoles.
    And I haven't been let down by them yet.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

5. Is this the one being made in New Jersey?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Is this the one being made in New Jersey?

you dont happen to have their adress would you

wonder if they need animators
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I hate SNK with all of my heart since they actually had the balls to release the sub-KoF'95-quality SvC.

Just wanted to share.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    you dont happen to have their adress would you

wonder if they need animators
    They're in Marlboro. That's about all's I know. I remember they were making a 3D PS2 Metal Slug and a 3D PS2 KoF, so I'd imagine that's what this is.

EDIT: Snk Neogeo Usa Consumer Corp
    1720 State Hwy No 34
    Belmar, NJ 07719

They're in Marlboro, but mail goes through Belmar.

phone and directions

9. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    I really don't get most other SNK fans. I used to be a ng.com regular but all the guys do is bitch and moan. There are some really quality members there, but it kills me that all they do is complain. "KoF is dead, let's do something new." And then when said something new happens they hate it.
    A new screen is released. They flock in herds and worship it for months. It comes out. They fucking hate it. Most SNK fans kill me because it just makes me wonder what the hell it is that they like in the first place.
    The Atomiswave stuff is classic though. It saddens me that the MVS is going too, and it was one of the best systems ever released in my eyes, but it's had a good run. Moving on just needs to happen. And damn, the games just might be better people.
    You just can't please most SNK fans.
    With that said, I'm really dying to play this. I think it's cool that SNK is trying to break out and become something with the new generation consoles.
    And I haven't been let down by them yet.
    Giga Power, you preach the truth man. Most of those people are fucking crazy. They're like in some sort of bizzare time warp. For every decent person, there's like 10 assholes and morons spewing shit. They always forget that 13 years ago they were the graphics whores. Talking about their inserts, snap lock cases and meg counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I hate SNK with all of my heart since they actually had the balls to release the sub-KoF'95-quality SvC.

Just wanted to share.
    I know you really hate SvC and all, but the sprites in KOF 95 are worse than the ones in SvC. Also the balance in 95 isn't that much better than Chaos. The game could be worse. It could be like Way of the Warrior or some shit. What's done is done. Get over it and play Last Blade 2 or something.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    They're in Marlboro. That's about all's I know. I remember they were making a 3D PS2 Metal Slug and a 3D PS2 KoF, so I'd imagine that's what this is.

EDIT: Snk Neogeo Usa Consumer Corp
    1720 State Hwy No 34
    Belmar, NJ 07719

They're in Marlboro, but mail goes through Belmar.

phone and directions

thank you much time to send off a demo reel their way
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.