Thread: Website design - Need advice quick

1. Website design - Need advice quick

I made the site for media class. None of the links work and some of the spacing is messed up. It's only messed up because there's too much body copy. I'm going to put in an inline frame to fix the spacing issue. The website is being done to house the comics that I showed people on here awhile back.

Give me some feedback. It's due next Thursday.

http://dca.durhamc.on.ca/~corwaya/
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Aside from the spacing issues you already mentioned, I think it looks great. Nice choices of colors and I like the style of the logo and the post-it menu. Only thing I'd change is make the text size of the body message a little larger, maybe just up another point or two.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Okay. I can't do it until the inline frame is in (like a frame I guess). But I'll do it. It's not that hard either because I used style sheets and applied it. If I want to change all the titles and all the body copy I can do it in one fell swoop.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. I filled in a lot of the pages. Everything besides misc. and cast & crew is operational.

5. I got an 83% on this assignment. I'm a little bit disappointed because it brought my class average down to about 88% and I wanted to try and aim for keeping it above 90%. But I still have a flash intro animation to keep it up... so we'll see.

6. Ignore this post. The attachment is not for you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sunshine
    I got an 83% on this assignment. I'm a little bit disappointed because it brought my class average down to about 88% and I wanted to try and aim for keeping it above 90%. But I still have a flash intro animation to keep it up... so we'll see.
    Please tell me that I read that wrong, and that you aren't getting a better grade for having a flash intro for a website.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. no no. My next assignment is to make a flash intro, totally unrelated to the website assignment. I'm going to use that website eventually for Robobo and Joystick Adventures. I'm just going to change it around a little bit so it's more dynamic. (the table especially)