Thread: Everyone is jumping into the manga buisness

1. PC Everyone is jumping into the manga buisness

DC comics is finally getting into the manga business. They just recently announced the name for the business "CMX" and the domain name for the site is been bought. So it seems like DC should be in the manga business soon.

So far we have ADV, Marvel, DC, among others jumping into the manga business.

I was just wondering what yall felt about it?

Personally I don't really care, aslong as they pick up some series I want to read. Also I don't care aslong as they don't go editing and screwing up a series.

Some of the companies doing business now are starting to REALLY piss me off, by taking forever to release volumes, not doing distribution right, editing the books bad, Messing with the size of the novels.

2. Hey if we get some good series out of it and they don't screw them all up it's all good to me

As long as it's not $200 an issue like Eva or the Dark Horse mangas, I don't care. I love SJ's ($7.99!) and TokyoPop's ($9.99!) releases.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. This could be a good thing, I'm tired of my local comic shop's manga collection consisting only of Love Hina.
    Time for a change

Love Hina rocks me out.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Is that some new-fangled codeword for masturbation?
    Time for a change

7. Yes. Naru is the hotness.
    Boo, Hiss.