Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Awesome stuff!

1. FS: Awesome stuff!

Need to clean out the house and raise a bit of cash for more scuba diving equipment, so all this stuff has to go! Plenty of stuff here, including lots of games, some modded systems to play them on, and some other odds and ends. I'll leave this stuff up until the end of the week, at which point it'll start appearing on Ebay.

Most of the games are in excellent condition, and complete or nearly so. Games that aren't perfect will be noted, but if there's no description you can assume that it's complete and in great shape. Pictures are available on request - I haven't had time to photograph everything, but if there's something you'd like to see just let me know and I'll take a snapshot. Because I like shooters a lot, I have a lot of them for sale, and they've been split up into shooter and non-shooter categories.

All prices are in US$, not including shipping. I'll be happy to send stuff anywhere in the world, as long as you're willing to cover postage and are able to send me the money. I can take cash, cheques, money orders, and Paypal, although Paypal will cost a couple dollars extra due to the service charges. Prices may or may not be firm, so if you feel something costs too much, try making an offer; the worst I can do is say no!

So, without any further ado, here's the stuff:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Miscellaneous Stuff

Cheapo universal VGA box - $10
    - Converts A/V and S-Video signals to VGA, for display on any PC monitor. This is the type of device I always tell people not to buy, since the picture quality is awful and looks worse than a TV. I used to use it for testing out S-Video cables, but since I got an XRGB I no longer need it. Comes with A/C adaptor.

Saturn

Modded systems - All sold! Plenty more where those came from, however, so feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you're looking for one.

Shooters (all Japanese):

Donpachi (just the case & manual!) - $2.50
    Skull Fang - $20
    Strikers 1945 Sample Disk (rare preview disk) - $20
    Twinbee Deluxe Pack - $20

Non-Shooters:

Power Drift (Japanese) - $15

Dreamcast

Modded Systems - All the modded DCs are now sold. If you'd still like one, please let me know - I'm sure I can make a few more.

Games (all US):

Space Channel 5 - $4

Playstation 1

Systems:

Modded PSone w'screen combo - $150 (hold)
    - Quite possibly the coolest 32-bit machine made, this is Sony's ultra-compact PSone bundled with the official LCD screen. This screen is the only one of its kind that uses RGB, so the picture you get is unparalleled in its sharpness and clarity. Perfect for games on the road, and it even works great in "tate" mode if you're able to prop it up. The system is modded with the latest "stealth" chip, and will play absolutely any PSX game ever made with no hassles. It's also got a bright blue power LED for extra coolness. Both PSone and screen are brand new in the box; the only time human hands have touched this little white jewel was to install the mod chip, test it, and promptly put it back.

Shooters (Jp, except as noted):

Namco Museum 4 (US, manual has some damage) - $30
    Philosoma (US, disk only) - $2
    Sol Divide (US) - $5
    X2 (PAL) - $10

Non-Shooters:

Castlevania Chronicles (US) - $32
    Metal Slug X (Jp, uncensored rev w'blood) - $30

Playstation 2

Shooters:

Mobile Light Force 2 (US) - $5

Non-Shooters:

Star Wars Starfighter $8
    Suikoden 3 (US) - $22
    Wipeout Fusion (US) - $5
    Rez with Trance Vibrator (Jp) - $50 (hold)
    - Not the boxed set; Rez & the trance vibe are separate. Both are complete and mint! The game is the Japanese version, but it's the same as the US rev as far as I can tell.

Gamecube

Games:

Sonic 2 Battle (J, complete minus cardboard sleeve) - $15
    Star Wars: Rebel Strike (US) - $22
    Super Mario Sunshine (J, complete minus cardboard sleeve) - $16

Neo-Geo

Home Cart System Joystick (original style) - $40
    - Awesome joystick if you have a Neo system, or are looking for a good supergun controller. This used to be my personal arcade game joystick, but since I made myself an "ultimate Sanwa stick" last month I no longer need it. The plug was a little loose when I got it, so it's been reinforced by adding a couple of smalls screws and now it's as solid as a rock. An excellent stick, and one you'll get years of use out of.

Viewpoint CD (Jp, w/spine) - $20

SNES/SFC (all games loose unless noted)

Shooters:

Cotton 100% (Jp, 100% complete w/mini-CD!) - $35
    Phalanx (US) - $5

Non-Shooters:

Final Fantasy II - $30
    Breath of Fire - $20
    Breath of Fire 2 - $20
    Uncharted Waters - $20
    Secret of Mana - $30
    Street Fighter Alpha 2 - $8

*all RPGs have brand new save batteries*

Famicom (all Japanese shooters, loose)

Argus (label ripped) - $4
    Shin Jin Rui (Jp rev of Dini Riki) - $4

Famicom/NES converters - $15 each
    - Lets you play Famicom carts on your NES!

Game Boy

B&W games (shooters):

Nemesis (Jp, loose) - $5

GB Color:

Magical Chase (JP, complete) - $70
    - The Gameboy Color port of the classic PCE game. Very good considering the hardware, and easily the GBC's best shooter. It's not quite as rare as the PCE original, but it's close.

PC Engine/TG16

Shooters:

Soldier Blade (Jp) - $45
    - Possibly the best Hucard shooter ever. I wouldn't sell it, except I already have a copy. This extra one came with a PCE system I bought a little while back.

Tatsujin (JP) - $50
    - Awesome conversion of the Toaplan classic! Really good game and I'm a little sad to sell it, but I realize that owning this is a little silly since I have the PCB.

Non-Shooters:

Batman (Jp) - $16
    Bonk's Ravenge (US) - $20
    Power League 5 (J) - $1

Genesis/MD (all complete, except as noted)

Miscellaneous:

Mega Key 2 universal converter - $40
    - Lets you play all foreign carts on any Genesis or Megadrive system, including those pesky ones with region lockouts!

Shooters:

Atomic Robo Kid (US) - $15
    Darwin 4081 (J) - $8 (hold)
    Fire Shark (US, loose) - $4
    Forgotten Worlds (US) - $10
    Gaiares (US) - $15
    Hellfire (J) - $15
    Insector X (US) - $10
    Phelios (J) - $10
    Steel Empire (US, complete but kinda beat up) - $4
    Twin Cobra (US, loose) - $4
    Whip Rush (J) - $12

Non-Shooters:

Phantasy Star 2 (US, with fresh save battery) - $20
    Strider Returns (US, loose) - $4

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks as always for reading this far! If there's anything that you're interested in, don't hesitate to reply here, send me a PM, or shoot me an e-mail at the_matthew@yahoo.ca.

2. i'll take Soul Calibur for DC, any scratches on the disc? how much for shipping?

3. Hey Matt,

I'm interested in either of the Dreamcasts. I'd like the one for 70, but I don't need the two controllers =/

Is there any way that you can knock the price down a bit and take out the controllers?

If not, then I'd gladly take that 55 dollar one off of your hands, but I'd much rather get a deal on the 70 dollar one

And is that Phantasy Star 2 complete? I'll probably take that if it is, as well.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. I'll take Sonic Advance 2 off your hands.

Check your PM's, Matt.

5. I'll take Cotton 2 and Parodius Deluxe for Saturn if available. *-neo

6. PM with an enquiry.

7. All you guys have PMs Thanks!

8. Matt is the man!

I want:

- DC Game Shark
    - Operation Wolf PCE
    - Batman PCE

9. Updated to reflect stuff that's sold.

Melf, you've just got a PM

10. MATT!

I want your...

-Geppy X
    -Persona
    -Double Shienryu
    -Psyvariar PAL (60hz mode means I can play it on a modded J-PS2, right?)

And you mod PS2's, right? How much does that usually run?

Thanks!