Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Midway Arcade Treasures Vol. 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    GOTY!
    STFU!
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    STFU!
    GTHO!
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. Quote Originally Posted by skelly
    Well, it won't be, since the game'll almost certainly be running in a high-res and filtered (!) screen mode like the Vol. 1 games were.

It'll probably be as close as we'll ever get though, barring any emulation snafus.
    At least there will be NO Shang Tsung load times.

Narc is in there- good, GOOD. Hopefully they'll throw in Strike Force since the first two Defenders made it into the original MAT. We also have to have Xybots this time around.

4. Finally, an arcade-perfect version of the original MK...
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. I really enjoyed the first, but that was because I liked those games. NZE, Blaster isn't that messed up originally?

Oh yeah, I too was disappointed by the (lack of) extras. Only a few games had anything of interest.

Try Blaster on MAME and it's much smoother and faster. I have the GC compilation and it's so slow(mostly on the first level with the arches) that I don't want to play it.

7. Well, FWIW, I owned both the PS2 and XB versions, and the XB version had games that played better than the PS2 rev (smooth SmashTV and Rampage, among others). I don't think I attempted Blaster on the PS2 (and can't as I ditched that version).

8. This will be the best kompilation ever.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. At $20, I can't komplain!

10. Bravo gentlemen. You will go down in history as 2 of the greatest pun-slingers the world has ever known.
    Play Guitar Hero //