Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: You can add LUCAS BARTON to the list of SCAMMERS

1. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet
    Nonsense. If people can't muster the puny responsiblity required to send out a package (or money) they've promised to send, they're tools.
    Thank you! couldn't have said it any better. Especially when he already got my item, what is so wrong for me to expect the item I was promised, which was promised to be sent the day I sent out my item. I could maybe be more patient, if I haven't been patient enough, if I knew this guy in person, but if someone you dont really know in person does this, this is robbery.

By the way, Prince Planet, that show on your avatar... wow I think I remember seeing a Korean dubbed version of that when I was in preschool. Really old stuff.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SHiNgO
    By the way, Prince Planet, that show on your avatar... wow I think I remember seeing a Korean dubbed version of that when I was in preschool. Really old stuff.
    I watched it here in the U.S. back in around 1972, so yeah...it's pretty damn old. At the time, it freaked the shit out me.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

If I recall correctly Click Stick had a problem with a
    transaction with Lucas awhile back, don't think the report
    is still up. You might ask him what his experiences were.

With that said, things happen but if someone is actually
    reading PMs and not responding I find that troubling. Er
    I'm assuming he read em, did you check?

I hope everything works out, and I'm hoping you get your
    game.

4. I have PM'ed him yet again today. This time I said I just want my game back and I told him to PM me back. He indeed checked the message and I still didn't get a response. Funny thing is, he's still posting in the forums... I guess he doesnt feel guilty at all.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SHiNgO
    I have PM'ed him yet again today. This time I said I just want my game back and I told him to PM me back. He indeed checked the message and I still didn't get a response. Funny thing is, he's still posting in the forums... I guess he doesnt feel guilty at all.
    I think he likes jerking you around.

6. I don't know if you can use that number for dealing with fruad cases, but you should see about getting this matter settled if he doesn't get back to you.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. Definitely not lazy, just a flat out lying ass.

I did have one transaction with him a long time ago... He was selling me Metal Slug for the SS. Price: $50. I asked about the condition... He said it was in great shape except for a few "normal use scratches." Exact words.

Bullshit. The thing was scratched to hell and back. I'm surprised the damned thing even worked. [Not to mention, the case was cracked.] I asked him what was up and he didn't have much to say... I said if he refunded me $10, it would be ok. He said 'fine,' but nothing ever came of it. He kept coming up with some lame excuses about why he couldn't send me $10. I kept asking him over the course of one month, and he finally just said "forget it."

There's nothing worse then someone who doesn't stick to their word.

Don't trade with Lucas Barton.

[And to think this asshat is a damned mod here. Way to set an example.]

8. Yeah, something must be done to this scumbag. I can't believe he still has the balls to post on the forum, while he cheated two people from their promised goods. Who knows? maybe there's more people here that have experienced this....

9. I think your in the right. If he can't reply to you PM on a deal he has recieved payment for, but has time to post in threads on the board, that not cool at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Lord knows I put off paying for stuff and sending stuff out... after work, I just get lazy.
    I'm sure everybody on this board is now ecstatic to trade with you.