Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: You can add LUCAS BARTON to the list of SCAMMERS

1. I'm telling you...mail fraud. It works wonders! When he sees a paper saying that if nothing is done to resolve this matter, a lawsuit will be handed. I did it for a $35 item..hehehe

Its not about the price of the item..its the principle. Thats what you're filing it for. Teach them a lesson that they cant get away with things like this.

2. And of course, ban Lucas from further use of the trade section.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. This strikes me as news that Lucas was appointed the sole supervisor of the Trade Depot. Unless Nick or Burgundy considered his abilities required here, this certainly didn't occur under my regime (or blessing).

And instead of having this thread awash with your collective upsets, might you try speaking with the forum management to reconcile his existing mod status?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Don't worry, he is. Lucas is unbelievably lazy, but I highly doubt he would cheat anyone.
    If it's any consolation, he still owes me a video from E3.

E3 2002.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Burg, drop on AIM for a bit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    This strikes me as news that Lucas was appointed the sole supervisor of the Trade Depot. Unless Nick or Burgundy considered his abilities required here, this certainly didn't occur under my regime (or blessing).
    He was moderating Gaming Discussion for the purpose of keeping official threads tidy and such. Trade Depot is a subsection of GD, so there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Burg, drop on AIM for a bit.
    I shall when I get home.

7. Well, Shingo (and possibly others) seemed to believe he was appointed as a moderator of this board, which to me was very unlikely. I personally appointed BonusKun (who seems to be rarely around these parts as much as Lucas). Hm, perhaps a new "active" moderator is required?

In any event, I have personally taken action to remove his mod status entirely. Nor does he have the ability to post any new threads here to prevent any future "scams" from occuring. Perhaps in the near future, this might change - but for now, consider it to be a probationary period due to his lack of responsibility to commit to established agreements.

On behalf of the entire TNL administration personnel, I apologize for any/all inconvenience this has caused.

8. He simply asked to be appointed a mod and was. How's that for screening?!

9. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    He was moderating Gaming Discussion for the purpose of keeping official threads tidy and such. Trade Depot is a subsection of GD, so there you go.
    What part of this is escaping anyone's attention?

I'm not happy about this either, but do you expect us to run a credit check on every moderator we appoint?

Lucas having been a mod has 0 relevance to the issue at hand.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Ask a mod to stiky a thread with that nad all the other stuff you've posted of a similar nature, as well as a list of "Scammers."