Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 new Rare PSX titles availible at VGD

1. Vangaurd Bandits has been in my pile of shame for a long time. I picked the game up used, but in excellent condition. It was missing the soundtrack though.

I was lucky enough to pick up the official Strategy guide as well ($8).

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Vangaurd Bandits has been in my pile of shame for a long time. I picked the game up used, but in excellent condition. It was missing the soundtrack though.

I was lucky enough to pick up the official Strategy guide as well ($8).
    Same here, I bought a used copy (mostly in great condition) for $17, and 2 guides for $.99 each!

I STILL (over a year now) have a used and complete Vanguard Bandits in my box at EBX. I can get it for like 15 bucks. Is it worth it? I don't even know wtf it is, just looked all shiny.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I played and loved Vanguard Bandits.
    It's like Shining Force with mechs.
    It had a cool branching storyline, and not so great graphics, but it's still a great game.
    Buy it!

You forgot to mention the perfect story, and the turbo-fun.

6. I was just thinking about Alundra the other day. That's one of only two pirated PSX games I've ever owned. (The other was Silent Hill, I planned to buy it anyhow, and five minutes after playing the burn, I was heading out to secure a real copy.)

I've always meant to get this game... maybe now I finally should, as I never finished it.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Alundra has a wonderful story, far darker than you'd expect but with a great ending worth the trip. It's well worth finishing, and owning legit.

James

Alundra 2 I take it, isn't as good?