Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Otakon 2k4

1. Does anyone know who I can contact to see if it is at all possible to get a Culdcept tourny going? I think it'd be friggin' great.

...and, yes, IT KEEPS GETTING CLOSER! AHHHHH!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by priestessmars
    Not too much longer!!! WOO HOO!!! I can't wait!

Who the hell are you? And are you hot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Quote Originally Posted by AnimeNewsNetwork
    Otakon has announced that Artists: Koge Donbo, Ichiro Okouchi and Tatsuo Sato will be guests of honor at this year's event.
    Umm... yay?
    Really, that guy Sato played major parts in the creation of many things, but I really could care less about these guys.
    Nevertheless, I'm still assuming otaku are going to want these guys to tattoo their names on their pelvises or something.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I'm still assuming otaku are going to want these guys to tattoo their names on their pelvises or something.
    After attending 8 Otakons, I am convinced that otaku would have their pelvises desicrated by anyone who happens to be Japanese...

5. The invision Japan as the land of cartoons and video games.

And by God, they're right.

6. Man i would be so up for this if I wasn't going to be out of town. I will definately go next year though.

7. Heh heh, I'm gonna get banned from the otakon board because I mentioned that the guests suck so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa
    The most important questions in this thread still remain unanswered.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa
    I am a person from somewhere. Am I hot? Actually I'm pretty cool right now. It's a beautiful day outside.

Right, ChaoofNee? Isn't it a beautiful day? How could you be hot on a day like today... Unless of course you're out running around but why would I do that?
    http://www.filespace.org/priestessma...ant_handle.jpg "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist... and like that *poof* he's gone!"

10. I'm always hot....damn malfunctioning central air in my room! Geez...
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do