Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the absolute cheapest place for me to buy...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    You gotta watch out for that shit dude, make sure the hdd is lockable otherwise your box ain't gonna like it. Most SeaGates, and Western Digitals are.

PS. 300 is stupid. I've got 80 on mine and I've still got 10 left with ALL of my stuff on there.
    In terms of PC use I got an 80 gig (one 70gig partition and the other is 5 or something) I've been having to battle with what to delete to keep a few gigs of free space and I usually use the games on here from time to time, but I don't really know what you use the X-Box HD for other then saves.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron
    In terms of PC use I got an 80 gig (one 70gig partition and the other is 5 or something) I've been having to battle with what to delete to keep a few gigs of free space and I usually use the games on here from time to time, but I don't really know what you use the X-Box HD for other then saves.
    He either has, or is going to get it modded. Then you can install lots of Emulators, Apps, or hacked X-Box Games...which take up shit loads of space.

3. The emulators don't take up very much space at all! The average Xbox game takes up between 3-5 gigs of space on the hard drive. I recommend a 120 gig HD, that is the one I have, it is more space than you will ever need. I have Atari 2600, SNES, Sega Genesis, and NES emulators and 12 Xbox games and still have 70 gigs left.

4. Well see I put Every single episode of Smallville on my xbox from Season 2 - Current, each ep runnin about 400 megs. Along with every episode of The Tick, and of course emu's other apps, and various games.

5. OK, 120 it is then.

Thank you for the money saving tips everyone!