Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: This Month's Haul ~ March Edition

1. Ah. Damn, Matt sure does a lot of cool shit for you guys around here.

2. 2 hauls this month

The first is what I've bought and the second is my b-day haul.

Lunar & Dark Wizard came from the thrift store, $6 for both but Lunar was missing the manual. I alreay seem to have lost my Ninja Gaiden case which is pissing me off more than I thought it would. And props go out to Nomi for hooking me up with 6th mix.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. I just got:

Transformers G1 Season 3 pt. 2 + Season 4.
    R-Type Final
    Triclops (non-repaint!!!), and;
    Optimus Prime 20th aniversary figure. This figure is the king of all other figures. KING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Xeno- What Bebop set is that?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    I just got:

Transformers G1 Season 3 pt. 2 + Season 4.
    R-Type Final
    Triclops (non-repaint!!!), and;
    Optimus Prime 20th aniversary figure. This figure is the king of all other figures. KING!
    Man what happened to my Buzz-Off
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Xeno- What Bebop set is that?
    Also how is War of the Ring? I love Warcraft 3 and LOTR but I fear it's just a cheap movie cash in.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Man what happened to my Buzz-Off
    I got that too, you punk, just like I said, but since you still haven't PMed your address to me . . .

So hurry the Hell up already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Xeno- What Bebop set is that?
    The manga box set. All three volumes of the original story and then the 2 book story Shooting Star (which the series is loosely based on I hear).

Quote Originally Posted by SXA
    Also how is War of the Ring? I love Warcraft 3 and LOTR but I fear it's just a cheap movie cash in.
    I just started playing it an hour ago but I like it so far. It's basically warcraft 3 but set in Middle Earth... which is cool with me since I'm a fanboy of both.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. To close out the month, I picked up MVP Baseball 2004 from Target yesterday for $39.99. The damn thing better be good, mamo, or I'm comin' to git cha!

Anyhoo, this thread should probably be killed now and the April haul thread sticked in it's place
    omg TNL epics!