A dream come true..

Marshall Faulk, the All-Pro running back from the St. Louis Rams, has reached an agreement with Electronic Arts, to be the EA SPORTS spokesman for Madden NFL 2003. The number one football videogame franchise has now teamed up with what many consider to be the number one NFL football player.

"You can be on a lot of games, but when you get to be on Madden NFL Football, it says a lot about your play because John Madden knows the players and this is the game to be on," said Faulk. "I have been playing Madden Football since 1991 and have been hoping that someday it would be my turn to be on the cover. John has a lot of input to who is on the game and I am glad that he chose me." Faulk's image will appear on all Madden NFL 2003 packaging and merchandising and he already contributed his expertise during a design session with John Madden and the producers of the videogame.

Faulk is one of the most exciting players in the National Football League with his combination of speed, power and elusiveness. In his nine-year career he has earned six Pro Bowl invitations and has had seven 1,000-yard rushing seasons. He became the first player in NFL history to top 2,000 yards in four consecutive seasons. In 2001 he received the NFL Most Valuable Players as well as the Offensive Player of the Year. Faulk is also the only NFL player in history to score four touchdowns in a game three times. He was voted offensive Rookie of the Year is 1994.

Madden NFL 2003 will be available on the PC, the PlayStation, the PlayStation 2, the Xbox, the Nintendo GameCube and the Game Boy Advance in August.