Thread: megaman

1. megaman

another drawing that I didnt spend a heckuva lot of time on, but it came out ok so here it is. nothing terribly exiciting, but hopefully I can produce something a bit more complicated for my next post.

2. XD Heh... He does look like he's crying to the heavens.
    Not a bad job, though. Try being looser with the pencils and adding light as well as shadow.

3. thanks andy and finch.

finch you have a good eye, I didnt add highlights...why? I dunno I just got to a point where I was like "hmm...this looks better than I thought it would, better not ruin it now by going in with the eraser" but I might try a lil somethin somethin with highlights now. And yeah the line quality isnt as good as it could be, im working on that

4. Yeah, line quality is something that'll clear itself up naturally, as long as you keep at it.
    Just be gentle with the eraser and practice a little if you haven't done it before. If you have photoshop, maybe play around with it a little before you go in there with a real eraser.

5. Not too shabby there Ryan. And yeah, it does appear that MM is angry at heaven or something. Heh. Nice work.