Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Crawlers!

1. Screenshot in my last post now.

One thing I've noticed is that the right-click menu will only appear in the top left quadrant of the screen - i.e. inside the original 800x600 block of pixels. No biggie though, imo.
    Last edited by Detour; 05 Nov 2007 at 01:52 AM.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

2. It is not perfect but the most important things work.

1920 x 1080
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	227.6 KB 
ID:	28378  

3. Snowblind is supposed to be announcing their next game early next year; they've already confirmed it'll be for one or both 'real' current-gen systems and return to traditional fantasy (i.e. not a Justice League Heroes sequel). Publisher and license, if any, are still under wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Well, the new Kingdom Under Fire is supposed to be a dungeon crawler. I have to admit that I wish that they didn't change the gameplay style, but those games were so good I'm still looking forward to Circle of Doom.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

5. The demo on XBL was 31 flavors of awful. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. OMG! Awesome screens! What an improvement!
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

7. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    That Infinity Engine widescreen mod is incredible. I just reinstalled Baldur's Gate 2.
    Have you tried it yet? Bioware "unofficially" supported higher resolutions in IWD, IWDII, and BG2. I never had any issues with IWD (still need to play II), but there is a bug where right-clicking certain items crashes the game in BGII in any resolution higher than 1024x768. I'm hoping this mod bypasses this bug...

Regardless, the fact that P:T is playable in high resolutions now is so very nice.

8. I'm running in 1280x800 and I haven't had BG2 crash once.

Haven't tested with anything higher, mostly because it becomes too hard to see what's going on.

9. I wish JLH was BC on 360.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I wish JLH was BC on 360.
    pff... dnd heroes plz
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."