Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Crawlers!

1. Vasteel doesn't measure that unit obviously.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    What about the unit of measure that considers the quality of writing? What about that one?!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Vasteel doesn't measure that unit obviously.
    No, it's just that the writing can be a double-edged sword. While I find the writing to be some of, if not the best, out there, there is no denying that the dialogue is long-winded as hell. Some people (I'm not one of them) are put off by the talkiness of it.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

3. Anyone put off by the dialogue in Torment needs a swift kick to the balls.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    Do you also need to install some seperate WeiDU mod for the widescreen mod to work, or is it included?
    It's included.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

Do I see a consensus? Is Torment the game that can unite F-Chans and Outworlders alike?

6. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Do I see a consensus? Is Torment the game that can unite F-Chans and Outworlders alike?
    If any game can, that would be it.

7. Crash bug when using higher resolutions in SoA indeed seems to be fixed when using this mod. However, I'm not keen on how it postage stamps everything (inventory, journal, status, etc. screens) but the actual gameworld.

Eh, I guess those screens do look kinda ugly when blown up (which is what the non-modded game does when run in higher resolutions). 1600 definitely makes them too small, though. I have to settle for 1280. Bout time I finally played through this monster of a game...

8. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    pff... dnd heroes plz
    IBTN. I love that game.

Its been said twice..so i'll say it again.

Vagrant Story is glorious. And I loved the story.
    Very well done with a pain in the ass last boss battle.
    Too Bad the sequel will never be made

10. For anyone considering to play/replay Arx Fatalis:
    Arx Fatalis v1.18 Patch

This 1.18 version will allow player already owning Arx Fatalis to benefit from the latest improvements included in the "Collector Edition", especially the compatibility with the latest hardware configurations.

Fix list:

v1.18

- Fixed D3D texture creation that triggered white textured objects / Characters on recent hardware configurations.

- Fixed a crash on TNL Bump Mapping management.

- Fixed several memory leaks.

- Fixed the text font not being displayed on recent hardware configurations.

- Fixed a specific crash on spells use.

- Tweaked the Fireball spell damage rule, to make it less powerful & more balanced.

- Fixed a bug where the game would quit if the ESC key was pressed during the New Game fade to black.
    http://www.arkane-studios.com/en/index.php
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."