Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Crawlers!

1. That sounds like it might have ruined things a bit, yeah... The DS version is nicied up a bit. It's simple fun, had a sense of humor, and old school dungeon crawly appeal. I enjoyed it.

2. hmm...wonder if Gamestop still has it for $10 new...

3. Quick question about Gauntlet Seven Sorrows for Xbox/360. Will the DVD version connect online to Xbox Live with the download version? I just ran the DVD version on 360, and it claimed there were 'no other players online', or any ongoing games. Either the game is globally unpopular, or the versions don't interconnect?
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    hmm...wonder if Gamestop still has it for $10 new...
    I saw Bestbuy had a ton of these for $10.

5. Dark Spire (DS) just dropped to $9.99 at Gamestop.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Dark Spire (DS) just dropped to $9.99 at Gamestop.
    Whoa, I totally forgot about that! In other news, stay away from the ps2 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
    nocturne:

7. care to elaborate?
    Not that I was going to get it anyway.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    care to elaborate?
    Not that I was going to get it anyway.
    At a time when every developer should know the ps2 inside out, they fail to deliver technically. Graphically it was a mess, messed up framerate as well. I can't quite remember the first one, but I think it was somewhat better looking. They put zero amount of love into the graphics. Very bland.
    The voiceacting was embarrasing, but I suppose that goes for all platforms. I didn't expect anything either, but figured I would warn crawler-fans anyway.
    nocturne:

9. The last-gen version was coded for PSP and ported up. It's just there to get money from people who don't know any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. If that's true, then its hilarious that the psp version is the last one to be released.