Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Crawlers!

1. Let us know what you think of KF2. I'm curious as well.

And I did finish Lodoss back when I played it, with almost every engraving maxed and the dragons slain. Yes, retarded. Yes, addicting.

2. Diablo is my fav, but I remember I played DarkStone a few times, it was a fun game at the right time (during the interminable wait for Diablo 2 to come out)

3. Quote Originally Posted by PepsimanVsJoe
    Regarding RoLW:
    I really dug the game, but it's the biggest level up whore around. Trying to raise all that money drove me to the point of insanity(It gets really bad when you slunk around the Ice caves mining for dough, walking out with 50,000 then spending it all in less than a minute for a couple STR upgrades.
    I need a bigger knapsack :P
    My hero can only carry out a little pocket change from each dungeon.

4. What i really meant was; "I need infinite Pickaxe's..." Is there a was to increase carrying capabilities? Or do i have to warp back and forth to duplicate more pickaxes at the dwarfs shop?

Just defeated Shoedle, MAN! the dark temple was a hard dungeon...

I just got my DC rgb scart cable today, now it looks close to vga quality

5. Diablo II just doesn't have the same feel of ROLW.. i've tried D2, but i couldn't enjoy it nearly as much.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

6. I would say same about ROWL. Its nice imitation of D2, but not all that

7. The atmosphere in Rolw is the main reason that I like this game so much.
    I actually like the way that the voice casting doesn't quite reflect what a character is saying, which gives the game a sort of arcade feeling, and add to the whole atmosphere.
    The island seem very merciless and evil, and you can feel it...

Now I have become seriously hooked on the genre and need more. Getting D2 tommorow.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski
    The atmosphere in Rolw is the main reason that I like this game so much.
    I actually like the way that the voice casting doesn't quite reflect what a character is saying, which gives the game a sort of arcade feeling, and add to the whole atmosphere.
    I actually know exactly what you mean by this. Perhaps I need to get this game...

9. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski
    Now I have become seriously hooked on the genre and need more. Getting D2 tommorow.
    Same with me. I just beat D&D Heroes last night and am now entrenched in Diablo.

I need to do something and get BA: Dark Alliance and CoN.

10. For everyone who's interrested, Champions of Norrath is 38 bucks at Target this week... go to www.yougotgame.com and get the $5 dollar off coupon for it, and you can get it for the grand total of 33.88.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)