Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Motorsport 4

1. Xbox 360 I Forza Motorsport 4

Demo is out October 3rd. No further details yet.

There's also a stupid "Season Pass" you can buy for 2,400 Microsoft points -- redeemable for six DLC packs, representing a 30% overall saving as compared to purchasing the content separately.

Delivering 60 of the hottest cars to supplement your “Forza” experience, the six game add-ons included in the Season Pass offer will be released from November 2011 to April 2012 and are must-haves for “Forza Motorsport” fans, whether you like to race, tune or simply collect cars from the hundreds of available models in “Forza Motorsport 4.”

The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is also the key to the ultimate day-one experience. Fans who purchase the Season Pass will receive the first game add-on, the “American Muscle” car pack as an additional bonus

The American Muscle car pack includes:

1965 Pontiac GTO
    1968 Pontiac Firebird
    1970 Buick GSX
    1970 Dodge Cornet Super Bee
    1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
    1969 Shelby GT500 428CJ
    1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi
    1967 Dodge Cornet W023
    1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
    1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt
    Fuck that shit. I'm just getting the normal game.

I'm not pre-ordering it for this crap, either:

Furthermore, fans are encouraged to pre-order “Forza Motorsport 4” before its UK launch on 14th October to ensure they can get their hands on the Limited Collector’s Edition and to receive the “Launch Bonus” car pack as supplies will be limited.

The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack includes:

1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
    2011 Koenigsegg Agera
    1997 Lexus SC300
    2011 RUF RGT-8
    2011 Tesla Roadster Sport
    But, I will have the game. Yes. Do want the game.
    Last edited by jyoung; 22 Sep 2011 at 11:56 PM.

I think I'll just wait for the inevitable GOTY edition with everything included. Like I did with Forza 3.

3. I like Forza 3 a lot, but TNL never got into it and I hate racing randoms. I think I will pass on this one.

4. Im going to play it.

5. Come on KoF. You know you wanna buy it. NHL 12, Forza 4, and BF3 are the only games I will be playing for a while, so you know I will be game to play. And we get weeman back this year.... actually, that's a minus the crashing sob.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Come on KoF. You know you wanna buy it. NHL 12, Forza 4, and BF3 are the only games I will be playing for a while, so you know I will be game to play. And we get weeman back this year.... actually, that's a minus the crashing sob.
    Tempted to pick up NHL this week, but I just don't have much free time these days so I either play Gears 3 or another game. You are not playing gears any more??

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Tempted to pick up NHL this week, but I just don't have much free time these days so I either play Gears 3 or another game. You are not playing gears any more??
    I realized playing the beta, I really didn't care about gears online anymore. I am just so into hockey I would rather play that. Also when I am working I would much rather get a game or 2 of NHL in. I'm gonna get Gears 3 maybe in Dec, but only to play through the campaign with some friends. Forza 4 though I can see me playing. I loved 3 and 2. So I will have my hockey, racing and then shooter with BF3.

Speaking of NHL 12, right now we have 4 serious players in our club. Only missing a RD. We play almost nightly.

8. Forza 3 is my favorite simulation racer of all time. I'm all over this. Day one.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

9. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Speaking of NHL 12, right now we have 4 serious players in our club. Only missing a RD. We play almost nightly.
    Damn you. I am tempted.

10. This year you can play whatever position is open and not have to change your guy's position in NHL thanks to presets.

But yeah, I'm skipping Gears and just keeping NHL, Forza, and Battlefield in the rotation for multiplayer.