Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skies of Arcadia Legends GC - $20 plus shipping

1. http://cheapassgamer.com/ updated with the news that GameStop.com has it for $20, check the link for the free shipping info.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    http://cheapassgamer.com/ updated with the news that GameStop.com has it for $20, check the link for the free shipping info.
    Hey, the link dosen't work, so I'm just going to have to go ahead and pay for my shipping because by the time Cheapassgamer gets back up again, it could be sold out.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Everyone who wants it better hurry, GS just jumped up the price to 24.99.

4. FREESHIPALL is th code for the free shipping, it also works for Hosue of the Dead III, which is also $20 at GS' site.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Everyone who wants it better hurry, GS just jumped up the price to 24.99.
    just got back, it was indeed at my gamestop for 20.00 had to cancel the online order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    just got back, it was indeed at my gamestop for 20.00 had to cancel the online order.
    Eh, I'd check my local Gamestop but it's already been sent and en route and i'm not in any rush to play it, plus shipping was free.

7. yeah, 5 bucks isnt that mich to get worried about. i am enjoying playing it again, obviously the graphics look dated compared to current stuff(i was playing crystal chronicles, one of the most beautiful game out for any system, just prior) but the opening music still has that beautiful classical sound that i forgot how much i used to like it, and the game still hits on the right buttons, a well done rpg with likeable characters and a bit too many random battles. i think i will be finishing this again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.