Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KB Toys - 3/13 and 3/14 - 20% off EVERYTHING

1. WTF KB Toys - 3/13 and 3/14 - 20% off EVERYTHING

****edit - update*****
    KB is doing the sale again, this weekend, both days, all day. Everything else is the same as last friday's sale. 20% off everything in the store, including games, systems and accessories

Title pretty much says it all. This friday between 6 and 9 pm everything in the store is 20% off. We had heard about it late last week with a rumor that it would include video (which is usually excluded in these types of sales). Got the signage in today and it does indeed include video, even systems.

So, for example:
    PS2 - $143.99
    XBox - $143.99
    GC & GBASP - $79.99

Awesome prices, everyone should go check it out. As far as i know this sale is happening in all stores (except those that are closing for good). If i get any new info I'll update.

2. Great deal on consoles, that's for sure. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. If they let you use it on consoles and such, this will be nice...but otherwise, everything else KB sells is 20-30% higher then their nearest competitor, making a discount moot.
    Sadly, there's pretty much nothing you can get at KB that you can't get cheaper at Wally World.

4. Hmmm...I think I'll stop by one on the way home from work in the morning, I went to one that was closing down here in Vegas and they were up to 40% off already. Got the last copies of some pretty good stuff, now I could get the opportunity to pick through a store with full stock at 20%. Wonder if I can finally get around to getting that copy of Harvest Moon GBA...
    omg TNL epics!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Hmmm...I think I'll stop by one on the way home from work in the morning
    it's 6pm to 9pm, so you'll have to wait until evening

I'm thinking about picking up Drakengaurd, it's only 31.99 during the sale. I'm also really close to getting a GBA but i know i'll end up never using it. I don't know what to do

6. Is this like a TV show? 6 est, 5 central. Or is this not timezone based? I am going to have to haul ass tomorrow to make the sale if it is nation wide.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Is this like a TV show? 6 est, 5 central. Or is this not timezone based? I am going to have to haul ass tomorrow to make the sale if it is nation wide.
    i would guess it's just 6-9 in whatever timezone you happen to be in

8. Don't waste your time. None in my area have this sale. I should have called before I went out of my way on the way home.

9. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    I'm thinking about picking up Drakengaurd, it's only 31.99 during the sale. I'm also really close to getting a GBA but i know i'll end up never using it. I don't know what to do
    I'm pretty sure BB has it for $40 - $10 credit back until tomorrow, anyway.

Anyway, I picked up an SP and a bigass Spyro pinball table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. KB is doing the sale again, this weekend, both days, all day. Everything else is the same as last friday's sale. 20% off everything in the store, including games, systems and accessories.

Pick up Metal Gear twin snakes for 31.99
    MVP baseball 40.00 - (if it's still in, this game is selling like hot cakes)

I would also suggest the Crazy Taxi RC car for $8. It kicks ass and comes with a rechargable 6v battery. It even does crazy drifts and rollovers.