Page 3 of 221 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your pictures: volume VI!!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    ...I post. But I guess I don't count, especially in a thread full of drinking pictures.
    Guess he forgot about you. Just grab something from your fridge and take a picture. Bam!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I was supposed to be able to write Tracer off my "To Drink With" list this weekend. Balls.
    totally sucks =(
    o_O

3. Since I'm just going to be compared to that damn naked chef again, even though I look nothing like him, I'll let you guys picture me as this old asian man with a bird.

Yeah... so posting pictures not of you in a post your pictures thread is fucking stupid.

5. I need a scanner...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    Yeah... so posting pictures not of you in a post your pictures thread is fucking stupid.
    I think most people would rather see a cool old asian dude with a bird, since they already know what I look like. I'm wasting even more space in this thread replying to you, ain't I annoying? ._.

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    There's a few people I want to meet on this board, for the sole purpose of going out and drinking with.

Icepick. MVS. And maybe a couple others. But I would add arjue to this list.
    I'm betting you'd be an entertaining SOB when drunk... that I would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    Icepick is right.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. No new pics of me but here are some new ones of my daughter. Remember how she looked when she was born? Check out the future Miss Universe now!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    No new pics of me but here are some new ones of my daughter. Remember how she looked when she was born? Check out the future Miss Universe now!
    Does she know Daddy's a mod now?

10. here is a pic of me as well as a pic of Gohron...
    "This is not revenge...it's punishment"