Page 5 of 221 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your pictures: volume VI!!!

1. Picture of me, on the left, my bro in the middle and, apperantly the only one away there is a camera, my roomate.

My nose looks odd...
    your mom

2. you're fine.

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    There's a few people I want to meet on this board, for the sole purpose of going out and drinking with.

Icepick. MVS. And maybe a couple others. But I would add arjue to this list.
    I want to be on that list.

I don't drink Smirnoff or anything. Actually, I only drink a drink that I invented myself. It's called a Kombat, and it's 2 shots of rum, a shot of vodka, and the blood of your fallen opponent. It's quite good.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    you're fine.

If only I had that effect on the women instead of black dudes...damn.
    your mom

5. lol... If it means anything, what I said was leaning more towards "stfu with the insecurity" then "you look good".

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    ...I post. But I guess I don't count, especially in a thread full of drinking pictures.
    ah I forget about you sometimes. Me and you don't really post in many of the same threads.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    lol... If it means anything, what I said was leaning more towards "stfu with the insecurity" then "you look good".
    It looked like "You're fine! Mmmmhmm" *snaps fingers* *wiggles head from side to side* not "you're fine" as in "fine = nothing wrong".
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. alright alright. I do that on occasion.

9. Im just going to continue thinking that you think I look damn fine.
    your mom

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mman
    If only I had that effect on the women instead of black dudes...damn.
    make up your mind already white boy.