Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any fans of games that aren't really games?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    Whatever happened to Seaman 2? I thought it was gonna have online elements.
    An online Seaman would rock.

Think of it.

It can be like a dating sim.... but with real people talking, not through thier seaman/woman but interperted by it, and what he says is dependant on how you raised him.

"Seaman, tell her that I want to knock her boots."

*Yawn* My idioit told me that he is masturbating. Again.

"Hey, fuck you too Seaman."

Since its online, it should have some kind of stat sheet, but instead of STR, DEX and CON it can have stats like Tact, Attitude and Charisma. The chance of him saying what you want him to say will be based on that (and exactly how should be largely nebulous still). It can have d20 rules.

They should make it where you also get jobs in the game with your seaman... you know. Seaman-like jobs.
    o_O

I'd buy that game.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    You know everyone's played one at one time. Seaman, Aquanauts Holiday, a FMV with little or no actual gameplay. Or how about a Digital Comic?

I enjoy them in small doses, as long as I have traditonal games to balance this genre out.
    there's a bunch of people on the board who really enjoy Snatcher.

4. Panic on Sega CD is a pretty fun (but stupid) "game".

5. Beyond Good & Evil I guess...

6. Taboo- The sixth sense comes to mind for me. I don't know why Rare made the game in the first place.
    I would love to know ok'd that game to be released to kids. Its the worst gaming idea ever.

I did like the seizure-inducing card shuffling screen though. I always wondered if a kid out there had and epileptic seizure and the parents thought that he was possessed or something. We might have had the ESRB sooner

7. I'd completely forgotten about how fun that game was. Much like the FMV titles, it was fun for all the reasons it shouldn't have been.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan