Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRU clearing out Dreamcast goods.

Grin TRU clearing out Dreamcast goods.

Not sure how widespread this is, but have heard other alot of TRUs are getting rid of old DC stock. Mine had Tons of 3rd party controllers under 3 bucks. RF switches and cheat discs too. Game pickings were pretty slim but some were as low as $5 a pop. TRU has been notorious for keeping older games at inflated prices, so it might be worth a shot if you're in the market for some extra controllers or some cheap games.

2. thanks for the heads up.. haven't been to mine in years, but i'll try to see if they still have some stuff.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

3. Mine still has the DC Game Shark for $25. They did have some 1st party controllers for $1.98 though. I bought two.

4. I should check that out tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

5. How cheap are their copys of SFA and 3RD STRIKE?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Mine has already cleared out most of their DC stuff, although I bought a bunch of Sega controllers for 2 bucks apiece beforehand.

They still have a copy of Typing of the Dead there for 10 bucks... someday...
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. Unsurprisingly, the best thing my TRU had was a Sega brand RF switch.

Which should tell you how I feel about the rest of their selection.

8. Mine had a few decent games, I haven't checked there in awhile though... they did have Giga Wing 2 there last time I was there but I doubt that is one of the sale games

Gigawing 2 is pretty rare, so it might be worth it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    Gigawing 2 is pretty rare, so it might be worth it.
    ebay says it's valued rare so $10 is a good for making profit from this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=62053

I don't have a TRU around me, so I'm gonna have to look for a web page if they have one.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"