Thread: Duke Nukem : Manhattan Project

1. Duke Nukem : Manhattan Project

Duke Nukem : Manhattan Project

It's a 2.5D action platformer based on the Duke Nukem character- pretty sweet, right? People who have played it on the video game sites say it's quite good - PC Gamer, Voodoo Extreme. $25 Retail. I'm excited, at least, how often can we get games like this?

I still have a PC Gamer lying around with Duke Nukem Forever on the cover - from November 1998. Amazing stuff, eh? This is making Unreal look like a rush-job.

2. Wow, looks great.

How the hell did a project like this ever get made?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Don't ask, just buy, I say. Maybe we'll luck out, they'll make money, and they'll keep producing the things. For $25, it has to be worth it...and the graphics look great. You can't really beat Duke Nukem as far as game heroes go, either.

4. It's a 2.5D ACTION PLATFORMER, people, comment, comment.

5. well, as I'm sure you all know, this is more like what the original Duke Nukem games are, so it's good to see a series going back to its roots.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. Yup yup, the old Duke Nukems were fun. Imagine if this game sells well, and other developers start doing blow-off 2.5 action/platform games for a bit of extra cash on the side? 2.5D's not my favorite, I'd much rather play 2d, but the time savings and the graphics benefits from working in 3d make up for it.

7. Good lord, F Duke Nukem.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    anybody else wondering where the HELL duke nukem forever is!!??

I'm interested in Manhattan Project. Is it out yet?