Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat: Deception

1. This game just keeps sounding better and better. As well as MKDA did in reviews and such, I think this game stands a far better chance of making MK insanely popular again.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    2) A scene with Kano on the phone
    Pfftt... you're thinking too small. Kano could use the phone in battle! He could call Ninjas with it, hold it up to the head of an opponent until a Glioblastoma tumour grows in their brain and causes their spine to snap at the base of their neck, he could distract people with annoying polyphonic ringtones, he could throw it at the opponent and then explode it with his laser eye beam; the possibilities are endless.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. A couple of points I'd like to make...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    ...like new Super Puzzle Fighter and Archon type minigames. And every mode of gameplay is online.
    So basically what this means is, we're finally going to get to play Super Puzzle Fighter(albeit a hacked the fuck up version) online? Wow...it's about fucking time! Capcom should be ashamed of themselves

Another thing is, those pics are getting trashed at GA and a couple other forums I go to. Why? I don't know. They don't look ugly to me at all. Sure they're not at polished and sweet as VF4 Evo or Tekken 4, but what else do you expect from an American developer? Cut Middy some slack for kreissake.

VF4 Rant...

I am just glad we're getting a couple 3D fighting games in the next few months...PERIOD! I am just about ready to quit playing VF4 altogether...I mean, what's the point? An online version of 4 aint happenin, and an online version of Final Tune has a slim to none chance as well. 6, 7, 8 hours a day mastering Akira? For what? Waste of time. Not like I live in Japan or anything.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DArque Bishop
    As for the big three... I don't know about Motaro, but Goro and Kintaro are dead. (Goro was killed by Noob Saibot just before MK: Deadly Alliance, and Kintaro was vaporized by Raiden during MKII, according to canon.)
    Mortal Kombat has canon?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. I'll be willing to call this GOTY if you pull off a fatality and start dancing like a queer while Happy Tree Friends music plays in the background.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I'll be willing to call this GOTY if you pull off a fatality and start dancing like a queer while Happy Tree Friends music plays in the background.
    It's already GOTY. It doesn't need your permission.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. Oh hell no is it gonna get GOTY until the developers get smart and put in the following...

MK1 pit stage
    MK2 acid chamber
    MK2 pit stage II

And I want to see the forest from outworld again where the trees will eat ya.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. sub zero's shredder costume looks cool , like him

are the multiple fighting styles returning in this one?

9. Yes, there will me multiple fighting styles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone
    Mortal Kombat has canon?
    and you have MK as your av?