Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice sale going on now at markinjapan.com!

1. Nice sale going on now at markinjapan.com!

Looks like Mark is making a trip to the U.S. and he's clearing out his remaining inventory at some pretty low prices. Some really great bargains here. Only bad news, because he's leaving in a few days he's only accepting payments through PayPal and NoChex, so if you don't have accounts on one or the other, your screwed. But if ya do, take a lookey at his stuff, lots of Saturn shooters. I'm claiming Metal Black and Frame Gride, if their still available

http://www.markinjapan.com/bargain.htm
    omg TNL epics!

2. He's selling Frame Gride on eBay, mint w/o spinecard for $32 Buy It Now.

He was also selling a copy with spinecard for $35, but that was just too good for me to pass up.

EDIT: Looks like I'm not the only one who noticed...
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. I bought Puyo Puyo 4 from him on eBay last week. It only cost $24 new.

4. So you grabbed Frame Gride, eh sleeve? Congrats, and have fun!

5. Originally posted by jiji
    So you grabbed Frame Gride, eh sleeve? Congrats, and have fun!
    Yes, and I may call on your assistance when I start the game especially if there's a lot of Japanese text.

I'd like to do a TFP feature on this one once I get some playtime in. Perhaps we could make it a joint effort?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. He's got some nice stuff now and then, but his ability to asses a game's condition leaves something to be desired. At least as far as PCE HuCard games go. And with the volume he deals with it takes him a while.

7. You're right about the condition thing, but he's still a good guy, I'd recommend him.

8. Originally posted by sleeveboy

Yes, and I may call on your assistance when I start the game especially if there's a lot of Japanese text.

I'd like to do a TFP feature on this one once I get some playtime in. Perhaps we could make it a joint effort?
    Yeah, that sounds like fun. I just hope I can play the game with the controller in port B of my Dreamcast...my controller port A is fried something serious (replacing the controller port block didn't even help :/). I'll have to try it out today; it's been a while since I last brought it out.

9. Thanks for the heads up! It's always good to have a thread so we can all share in the discount goodness.

Donesn't have anything I'm looking for though.

10. Argh. Frame Gride won't work at all with only a controller in port B. I need to get a new DC. I should still be able to help out with a feature, though.

Man, a crippled Dreamcast and a modded Playstation with a dying motor...that does not make for a happy import gamer.