Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a Tech Board

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    Why not combine gaming tech with computer tech? Have it hold topics from both areas, including news and such. That may keep it alive enough to justify a separate forum.

I like that
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Ooh! Can I be the Apple Mod?!?

A tech section would definitely be cool. There have been a lot of tech-related questions popping up recently and merging the gaming tech and computer tech would be a really good idea. It might well keep the section alive enough. I, for one, would post a crapload more topics in a tech area.

I'm have some topics and news that's just waiting for a board like this to post them on as well.
    Taking it one day at a time.

4. Exactly. I don't wanna flood Sound Off with 'em.

5. Yep, Id like a tech board as well, I too have a bunch of techie console hack questions I'd like to ask..
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Deja vu.

*cries for Help, Etc. (God, what a name!)*
    It was pretty appropriate at the time. But should it ever return, I am sure you can think of something savvy.

Ok, 2% has responded. Need more. More responses. Speak up, people!

7. "The Circuit Board"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

One other question. This board covers hardware and software too right. Don't want to be limited to just hardware.
    Taking it one day at a time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    "The Circuit Board"
    I was thinking something more along these lines...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brotherman
    One other question. This board covers hardware and software too right.
    Are you asking or telling us it does?

The board's content has not been decided just yet. It's just a collective brainstorm from Lhadatt, Burg, and company.