Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Need a Tech Board

1. After being a member of TNL for about three years or something, this marks the fourth time I've laid eyes on the "Feedback and Troubleshooting" board. If you're looking for some broad cross section of TNL's population to scramble into this thread and raise a stink about no tech board.... well it won't happen like that. However, if you need proof that a tech board would get traffic, have a look at the one month old Tech forum at shmups: http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/%7Eshmup...wforum.php?f=7 Busy lil board for having been created just a few short weeks ago.

And I thought Mzo laid it down already: "Make it so." How much more do you need?

Pa

2. :raises hand: I'm in favor, so hey, someone get on it!

3. I alone would make several threads a day asking questions, because I never have any idea what i'm doing.

There are definately some knowledgeable people here, in addition to Matt & Seen, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Here are threads from just the first couple of pages of the main board that could fit into a tech board (video, joysticks, peripherals, superguns, jamma, etc).

Help! PS2>XB adaptor that recognizes Negcon pad?
    Playing PC games on the TV
    Opening a Gamecube
    Gamecube VGA Question...
    Overclock your Genesis/Mega Drive
    VGA Boxes?

4. I said I was going to put this board up Saturday, but I have a strict policy against administrating when I'm drunk, so it's going to wait for now.

Expect this board in the next day or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. No, you must do it now.

I'll help you through the steps to ban people-- er, adding the forum.

6. Help! PS2>XB adaptor that recognizes Negcon pad?
    Playing PC games on the TV
    Opening a Gamecube
    Gamecube VGA Question...
    Overclock your Genesis/Mega Drive
    VGA Boxes?
    Wow... six threads

!

7. But think about how much more time you could spend trolling out intelligent threads if there were a tech forum. I'd think another board would be like a dream come true for a fella like you.

Pa

8. And it will provide you plenty more opportunities to take everything I say way too seriously and get your panties in a bunch over it.

So, yea, on second thought, this could work.

9. Why don't you take this seriously: What you're saying isn't funny, so move on.

Anyway, I think a tech board would be great. It doesn't have to be strictly console/arcade stuff anyway. There's plenty of computing threads that pop up.

I've got plenty of hardware and software threads for the board among other things.
    Taking it one day at a time.