Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a Tech Board

1. Need a Tech Board

I think that a tech board would be nice- and I know people have said this in the past.

Things like rgb, superguns, joysticks, etc. keep coming up in the main forum because the threads get bumped down quickly.

2. We used to have one but it was very slow. I think that's why it was canned.

If there is significant interest in a new tech board, I'd have no problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. Tech Etc? I can't see that coming back. Aside from the stuff posted in the official computer thread, it doesn't seem like there's a high interest for it. Guess we'll find out (and hopefully we hear from more than 4% of the board).

4. Why not combine gaming tech with computer tech? Have it hold topics from both areas, including news and such. That may keep it alive enough to justify a separate forum.

5. Hm, there's a thought.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    Why not combine gaming tech with computer tech? Have it hold topics from both areas, including news and such. That may keep it alive enough to justify a separate forum.
    Definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

I'm all for it.
    Taking it one day at a time.

8. I'm against it.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. I could see the benefits of a 'hardware'-esque forum that dealt with all the computer troubles and all sorts of console/PCB/whatever else problems.

10. Deja vu.

*cries for Help, Etc. (God, what a name!)*