Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House of the Dead movie info

1. Don't for get Zombie Revenge is in the HotD universe too.

And I pray that one of the raver chick says: "Don't come! Don't come!"

2. Originally posted by JefmcC
    Don't for get Zombie Revenge is in the HotD universe too.

And I pray that one of the raver chick says: "Don't come! Don't come!"
    *imagines the scene this line would come up in*

*falls over laughing*

Ravers? Rave party on an island broken up by zombies? Good lord. What would be wrong with having a couple badass looking guys in suits blowing the crap out of zombies? Would people NOT want to see that?

Seriously, if you're going to make a movie based on a game, BASE it on the game, at least somewhat. Come on. Othewise, just make your rave zombie movie, and call it "The Rave of the Dead" or something.

And one problem... how do we tell the ravers apart from the zombies? I sure as hell can't.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. I wonder if the movie will have a hip street kid on inline skates!

Sega seems to like to go with what supposed to be "cool".

4. Originally posted by shidoshi
    And one problem... how do we tell the ravers apart from the zombies? I sure as hell can't.
    Zombies dont have glow sticks

Z-roe
    A is for action

5. Don't Come.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

But don't worry kids! The ravers will gain superpowers to combat the zombies after they the magic Ecstasy!

What a load of crap.

7. And for the spin-off keyboard version: The Typing of the Rave.

I must admit, watching action movie standards (men in black suits shooting things with insanely cheesy lines) would be a lot more entertaining, but I must admit, that plot setup is the most hysterical thing I've seen all day. Yes, let's all plan a rave on a mysterious island with an abadoned mansion nicknamed The House of the Dead. Sounds perfect. I'll get 7-up and Webster... (local djs. Basically an inside joke with myself )

8. Here's the offical House of the Dead movie's website: http://www.hod-themovie.com/main.html

Go nuts....

9. Originally posted by shidoshi
    Seriously, if you're going to make a movie based on a game, BASE it on the game, at least somewhat. Come on. Othewise, just make your rave zombie movie, and call it "The Rave of the Dead" or something.
    Have to agree with Shidoshi here. What's the deal of making a film based on a videogame if it has nothing to do with the game it's based on. At least the Resident Evil film's plot involved Umbrella and the film itself had references to the game itself.