Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House of the Dead movie info

1. House of the Dead movie info

MindFire Entertainment has released a wealth of new information regarding the film adaptation of Sega's shooting game series House of the Dead. Scheduled to hit theaters in 2003, the film's plot will follow a group of college students who plan a rave on a mysterious island. Amid their partying, group members are stalked by flesh eating zombies. To escape their cannibalistic foes, the students seek shelter in an abandoned mansion affectionately known as The House of the Dead.

Much of the film is already being shot on location in Vancouver Canada. As for its cast and crew, the production is being overseen by director Uwe Boll, producer Shawn Williamson, and writers Mark A. Altman and Dan Bates. In terms of cast, House of the Dead will feature Jurgen Prochnow (Air Force One), Clint Howard (Apollo 13), Will Sanderson (Wolf Lake), Jonathan Cherry (Final Destination II), and Enuka Okuma (Double Jeopardy) amongst others. Below are a handful of storyboards and behind-the-scenes shots of production meetings and set locations.

link

Hrm. Doesnt sound like the game, but whatever. Aslong as its cheesy and funny(because of the bad acting, please god let someone say, "Suffer like G did?"). Im just glad they are still making it, I thought it had long ago been canceled.

Z-roe
    A is for action

2. Sounds like it'll be a fantastic heaping pile of shit.

Good to hear it's coming along as expected.

ºTracer
    o_O

3. Originally posted by TracerBullet
    Sounds like it'll be a fantastic heaping pile of shit.

Good to hear it's coming along as expected.

ºTracer
    Well we have to make up for Spiderman being good.

Z-roe
    A is for action

4. Re: House of the Dead movie info

Wow, sounds absolutely nothing like the storylines of the three released games (hey, Typing of the Dead counts too !!)...
    *grumble*

Originally posted by Z-roe

Aslong as its cheesy and funny(because of the bad acting, please god let someone say, "Suffer like G did?").
    Hahaha

- Kabuki

5. Re: Re: House of the Dead movie info

Originally posted by kabuki
    Wow, sounds absolutely nothing like the storylines of the three released games (hey, Typing of the Dead counts too !!)...
    *grumble*

Hahaha

- Kabuki
    Hey, maybe there will be giant steel balls chasing the ravers, and it will be a movie of Pinball of the Dead.

Z-roe
    A is for action

6. Well, As long as it will be rated R, and will feature zombies being blown into pieces, I dont care. Probably will prefer that to Spiderman anyway If its any good ofcourse

Come on, How cant they use the classic:

My friends went inside, I told them no to gooo.

7. Aren't they the same guys handling the Dead or Alive movie?

At any rate, it looks terrible. Can't wait!

8. I hope it makes bundles and bundles of money. The more money a zombie movie pulls in, the higher the incentive for someone to greenlight Dead Reckoning.

9. Goldman HAS to be in it.

"Dogs of the AMS, time they made a move."

10. Clint Howard is in it? Well then, the quality is guaranteed.