Thread: TokyoPop to Publish Japanese "Lite Novels"

1. TokyoPop to Publish Japanese "Lite Novels"

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=4715
    Bizarre.
    Well, no man can ever get enough Slayers. Let's just hope they use CPM's names and not ADV's. Gabrielf. Meh.

2. lite novels? Wtf just do novels dammit, so I can read all the vampire hunter D books.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    lite novels? Wtf just do novels dammit, so I can read all the vampire hunter D books.
    Because the Slayer 'novels' are more like short stories and would take considerably less time to translate. In fact, the first two were fan translated. I read them some time ago so I don't remember the site.

Off topic, I started watching Guu recently and it really is 'hip and the cool' though maybe I just like it because I'm like the doctor in real life.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    Off topic, I started watching Guu recently and it really is 'hip and the cool' though maybe I just like it because I'm like the doctor in real life.
    Excellent. Make sure you don't watch Deluxe and Final before the TV series. Make sure you DO, though.
    Man, what a great series...