Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suikoden I and II For Sale

1. Suikoden I and II For Sale

Yep, I need money. Badly. So they gotta go.

Since this wonderful site has provided me with endless entertainment for upwards of two years now, I'll give you guys the first shot. $110 for both including shipping is the asking price as of now. I can throw in Parasite I and II or Star Ocean 2 for like $7 each, all in perfect condition. I can get pics up once I get back to school on Monday, but everything really is in fine condition.

PM me if interested.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

You make me sad. Selling the greatest RPG ever without even playing it.

3. Hey how do you accept payment? I might be willing to take that Parasite Eve 2 off of your hands...
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. If you give me $10 I'll play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Hey how do you accept payment? I might be willing to take that Parasite Eve 2 off of your hands...
    Money order please, but if you're only gonna take PE2 I'm gonna have to ask for $10 (including shipping).

You all should buy Omni's stuff. He might throw them out if you don't.

6. You'll get aids if you don't buy my stuff.

7. Ill take that Suiko 2 off your hands - if you are willing to sell em seperatley...

PM ontw

I'll go let him know, Jet--he's busy whining about getting his ass royally spanked in Third Strike. I'm owning him with Chun Li....WITHOUT EVEN KICKING! Punching with Chun Li is like unheard of!

All time tally? 144-113 me.

Keep in mind I never played until omni introduced me to it!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I'll go let him know, Jet--he's busy whining about getting his ass royally spanked in Third Strike. I'm owning him with Chun Li....WITHOUT EVEN KICKING! Punching with Chun Li is like unheard of!

All time tally? 144-113 me.

Keep in mind I never played until omni introduced me to it!

Thanks Rich - Yeah Chun-Li seems to rarely get much love in TS in the corners Ive played it in.Shes highly underrated-- but punches only.... who is Omni using Q !!???

Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Thanks Rich - Yeah Chun-Li seems to rarely get much love in TS in the corners Ive played it in.Shes highly underrated-- but punches only.... who is Omni using Q !!???
    Ibuki. I was really abusing the jump-mid punch to low punch/kick.