Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suikoden I and II For Sale

1. Hey Omni -

PM me your addy, as soon as I get some money I can send out a MO for Parasite Eve 2.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Thanks Rich - Yeah Chun-Li seems to rarely get much love in TS in the corners Ive played it in.Shes highly underrated-- but punches only.... who is Omni using Q !!???

Chun-Li crouching m.Kick > everything
    Chun Li is top teir.

3. Suikoden II, for all intensive purposes, has been sold.

First one is still for sale, though. $40 plus shipping is the asking price, but I suppose that is negotiable.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear
    Suikoden II, for all intensive purposes, has been sold.

First one is still for sale, though. $40 plus shipping is the asking price, but I suppose that is negotiable.

:Is disappointed in Omni:
    "Tick-tock"

5. ill give you $50 plus shipping for suikoden 1

6. Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear
    Yep, I need money. Badly. So they gotta go.

Since this wonderful site has provided me with endless entertainment for upwards of two years now, I'll give you guys the first shot. $110 for both including shipping is the asking price as of now. I can throw in Parasite I and II or Star Ocean 2 for like $7 each, all in perfect condition. I can get pics up once I get back to school on Monday, but everything really is in fine condition.

PM me if interested.

If you really want to get rid of this game that badly, I would love to take it off your hands for ya. Let me know man

7. Get rid of it soon, the PSP version might be released in the US, dropping the value of the PSOne version.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert