Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming anime games

1. Ninja Upcoming anime games

Well since I can't get the search function to work right, figured I'd start a thread about upcoming anime games in 2004.

Right now I'm excited about the Berserk Ps2 game. Also the Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex Ps2 game looks promising.

I think the bebop game is coming to the US, but I'm not positive. Wassn't that game trash tho?

Also the One piece games are coming to the US. I'm just hoping the Naruto fighting game comes down too.

Any other games coming or in production?

2. I keep hearing about this new Bebop game. Are there any bits of information on the game? I heard it was announced at the Anime Expo last year, but that's about it. Looking forward to the Stand Alone Complex release. Hopefully it'll turn out nice.

3. There has been a bebop game for awhile on the psx or Ps2 I believe. I was flipping thru a OPM and seen some ad's for it, so I guess its finally coming over.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    There has been a bebop game for awhile on the psx or Ps2 I believe. I was flipping thru a OPM and seen some ad's for it, so I guess its finally coming over.
    If it's the PSX version that's getting a domestic release then I'll pass. I heard it was a PS2 game from Bandai. But, then again they made the PSX shooter as well.

5. my friend played the Bebop shooter in the psx. definitely pass on that. says it's like Panzer Dragoon (rails shooter), but a whole lot worse. i'm pretty sure it's not coming out here, it's so old and so junky looking. it's gotta be a new game definitely. and if it gets the quality that was given to the Naruto games, even better. the production on those games were fantastic.

totally looking forward to the Berserk game. hoping Naruto gets released here too since it's popularity is jumping in Shonen Jump US, and i doubt it'll come out here, but i'd like to see Initial D be brought out with a 2 player mode.

6. Yes I'm very much looking foward to the new Berserk game coming for PS2, after just watching the anime I liked it quite a bit

I hope they do a "Wolf's Rain" game, I would so get that

7. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I hope they do a "Wolf's Rain" game, I would so get that
    I somehow guessed that would be coming.

Personally, I'm looking forward for the Berserk PS2 release as well. Never played the DC one myself, here's hoping this one's great. Same goes for any potential domestic releases of Naruto. They look like a blast.

I've heard rumor of a better, improved and (pray God_ 2 player Initial D, though I haven't found any solid proof to back this. I'd like to see it, though. Not a bad series at all.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    my friend played the Bebop shooter in the psx. definitely pass on that. says it's like Panzer Dragoon (rails shooter), but a whole lot worse.
    It's garbage. A friend of mine offered to give it to me and I quickly declined. In fact, I wanted to throw it at him.

9. everyone wants 2 player Initial D for home. that's what made Special Stage suck. still a great game, but lack of a 2 player mode defeats the point of a racing game IMO. if they pass on Special Stage, i'd like to see the upcoming 3rd Stage arcade come home with 2 player thrown in. i heard the rumor that Tokyopop is trying to find someone to localize it for the console. shouldn't be too hard since the us arcade machines are already translated.

10. I'd say a 2 player ID game for home consoles won't see the light of day until way after 3rd stage is released in arcades. I was a victim for purchasing Special Stage, but I quickly got rid of it. As for Bebop, I was about to buy the game until I heard it was a load of crap. But, I was still curious to know what it was like so I made myself a copy and it's still not worth having.