Page 1 of 137 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA: San Andreas Official (PS2/PC/XBOX catch-all)

1. GTA: San Andreas Official (PS2/PC/XBOX catch-all)

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/

Site's up, though, nothing as of yet, though the font looks kind of cholo'ed out. Mexican Mafia, maybe?
    Last edited by MVS; 10 Sep 2004 at 04:57 AM.

2. Cripes (spelling? ) and Bloods!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Crips.

'Cripes' is something I yell everytime I try to read something you write.

You hate the GTA, what are you doing in here?

4. i was bored and the way the name is written makes me think the game is gonna be about street gangs

i thought id share
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I saw that logo on gamestop.com last night and thought it was a mock-up...guess not. If it is a street gang theme, I guess it will work.

6. If I know Rockstar, there's only about a month to go until the first trailer goes online... Then we get to see what all the hooplah is about.

Bitchin'.

Can't wait to see more info... though odds are I'm all over this mahfah.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Crips.

'Cripes' is something I yell everytime I try to read something you write.
    Haha.

Anyway, yeah, the logo looks like the cliche font associated with Mexican gangs, and considering they've already said the soundtrack is going to feature a lot of gangst(a)er rap, they're probably going for a harder, more realistic vibe to hook all the kiddies and media attention again. And hey, more power to 'em. Regardless, I'm all for some new GTA.

Provided I can turn off that gangsta rap station.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

Yeah, it's no Tracy Jacks.

Damn honky.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

lithium Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    I saw that logo on gamestop.com last night and thought it was a mock-up...guess not. If it is a street gang theme, I guess it will work.
    Yeah, that logo is really weak. Not trying to knock GTA as it rocks and all, just saying.