Thread: MGS:Twin Snakes $28

1. MGS:Twin Snakes $28

I know that Texas has it's fair share of Fry's Electronics and I went to one of thier stores today. They have MGS: Twin Snakes for $28 there.

If you live in Texas, nows a good time to check it out. Fry's always have great deals!

2. I'm glad I didn't buy it yesterday then. It was marked at $40.

3. damn! i need a Fry's in my neck of the woods.

i used to be pissed that i couldnt get any Best Buy deals near me. now i have 3 within a short drive and now all i want is a Fry's to open up here!

great deal btw.

4. Yep. Priced matched w/ Circuit City. Great deal. IMO, this game should have came out at that price. IT's a remake after all.

5. Swung by the Fry's over here on Thursday but they hadn't received them yet. The Wal-Mart down the street had them price-matched for $27.97, so I picked it up there instead. Still kinda miffed they didn't go all out with this one. I would've gladly paid the $40-$50 regular price if it included a soundtrack or something.

Hell, I was planning on paying that anyway so I can't complain TOO much.

$28 is an awesome deal.

6. How do you price match Fry's, don't they usually require you bring in something to verify?

How picky is Circuit City on price match requirements?

7. Probably picky enough not to let you pricematch a store on the other side of the country.

BB has it for $40 - $5 until tonight, and I think their giving away a mem card you can eBay or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    How do you price match Fry's, don't they usually require you bring in something to verify?

How picky is Circuit City on price match requirements?

I think Circuit City will price match any advertised item. So basically, you have to bring in a flyer or ad from the competition to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrt
    damn! i need a Fry's in my neck of the woods.

i used to be pissed that i couldnt get any Best Buy deals near me. now i have 3 within a short drive and now all i want is a Fry's to open up here!

great deal btw.

Here's thier online store. The game is $35 there, but will end up costing you about the same in the end, after shipping.

www.outpost.com