Thread: Harry Caray skits...(SNL)

1. Harry Caray skits...(SNL)

I am sure most of us SNL watchers out there have seen the Will Ferrell skits based on Harry Caray. Well now that Will has decided to leave the show I am trying to get some movie files of some of his better skits. More specifically the Harry Caray skits.

I have the Jeff Goldblum (Space Infinite Frontier) and Colin Quinn (Weekend Update) ones as those are easy to find. But I am looking for the Matthew Perry (Space Infinite Frontier) and the Norm Macdonald (Weekend Update) skits.

So if any of you TNL'ers have those files I would really appreciate it if you could pass them my way as well. I have broadband so I can download them quickly...

Thanks,

Mr B
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

2. I LOVE those. Funniest skits on SNL. Sadly, i only have the 2 you already have.

"we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. But what if it were made of barbequed spare ribs, would you eat it then? I know i would, i'd have seconds!"

3. Originally posted by stormy
    "we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. But what if it were made of barbequed spare ribs, would you eat it then? I know i would, i'd have seconds!"
    it's like he used the same line over and over. one of the originals used hotdogs.

"if you were a hotdog and you were starving, would you eat yourself ? i know i would, i'd have seconds! i'd be covered in brown golden mustard and relish... heck, i'd be delicious!"

he also said something about hotdogs being our national currency and how 5 hotdogs would roughly equal a nickel. sad to see Ferrel leaving. even sadder that Dominican Lou isn't getting any play.

4. Damn,

Here I thought somebody might have the ones I am missing...

I have tried every P2P service and can't find 'em.

If you ever come across them let me know...and I will do the same
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

5. {The Genius of Will Ferrell}

It's a shame he's leaving, maybe some good movies will come out of it.

Bad Doctor 2 is of his funniest pieces. "BLOODY MURDER! BLOODY MURDER!"

Anyone have Bad Doctor 1?

I'll be on the lookout for the ones you need Mr B.

6. Thanks man, I appreciate you keeping an eye out.

I will continue to look and if I find them, I will for sure post them up for others in the forum to get.

Still searching,
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

7. celebrity jeopardy is better. but dl them from kazaa or something like that, they are everywhere.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

8. Does anyone know which celebrity jepoardy harry Caray was on?
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time