Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Desktop

1. In case anyone doesn't know about www.deviantart.com -you should. Awesome place to get wallpapers.

Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    You're missing a trash bin.
    It's in my start menu.

3. www.pacerx.org/images/desk.jpg

I run two monitors, one however cannot do 1600 x 1200 like my other so there's some blank space at the top. You might notice it. The second monitor keeps the apps I usually leave on all the time as well as my website in the BG as a desktop item. One day I will make a whole new interface as a desktop item.

Also - you can play the "see who's on my AIM list" game.
    o_O

LOL @ baby jesus sucks

I'm on there! I win!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Quote Originally Posted by lithium
    Your desktop mirrors your habitat. If it's covered with icons, chances are the room you're sitting in has shit strewn about everywhere. My desktop is covered with icons
    i wish my room were more like my desktop. my desktop's only got 3 icons whereas my room is ridiculously messy and unorganized.

6. Quote Originally Posted by lithium
    I really need new wallpaper, I've had this forever...
    Hey how did you get your dual monitor setup to have two different wallpapers? Whatever I put on the main one seems to come out for the other one too.

7. It's the same wallpaper.. just made to the combined size of his desktops I'm sure. I would do that if I wasn't on 2 diffrent resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    LOL @ baby jesus sucks

I'm on there! I win!
    Against Mzo, there can be no victory!
    o_O

I think that theory is wrong. Neither is my room this clean, nor do I have hot girls walking around in their underwear.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    i wish my room were more like my desktop. my desktop's only got 3 icons whereas my room is ridiculously messy and unorganized.
    No comment to that

10. My new one.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan