Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Spring Cleaning! Games, Doujin Shooters, Toys, Books and more for sale!

1. I paid a month ago for SotN, the Temjin plush and a keychain and haven't gotten anything. (S)he said something about having a wallet stolen, and being busy, but that was some time ago. My PMs have not been read and my emails are unanswered.

Shit.

If I don't hear anything by the 20th, I'll look into filing for mail fraud or what-not. I paid on the 15th of last month and it's been two weeks or so since my last contact (in which I was told that I would get shipment information). Maybe there's a legitimate reason to the delay, but I think a month is enough. I usually don't have money to blow, and I'm pissed.

2. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Hopefully everything will be worked out and all will get their stuff.

3. Oh man. I didn't want to come off like a bitch so I didn't say anything on the forum about my transaction with Zero-chan. I didn't figure it amounted to much and was just a mistake on her part.

I purchased Buster's Bad Dream for GBA. It was listed as complete and she made everything sound as though it was mint like junior. Well she sent the friggin thing in a bubble envelope and the box got crushed. I figured my $5 that she demanded for shipping would get me at least priority mail and we all know they hand out stiff and sturdy cardboard boxes for free. Nope, she sent it for $1.86 via regular first class mail. Needless to say that's bullshit and I was pissed. So I sent her this email on March 22nd:

"Hi there,

I just opened the package that I paid $30 for to find that the box to Buster's bad Dream was crushed flat. Was it flat before you shipped it? If so, perhaps you could inform a guy of the damage beforehand. If not perhaps it would be wisest to ship a a game that comes in a flimsy cardboard box inside of another more sturdy cardboard box. For five bucks I'd have expected priority mail (which only costs $3.85) and they hand out free boxes for that at the post office. This sucks.

Darren"

I have not yet gotten a response. I thought that it was merely a mistake and that maybe she wasn't as particular about condition and shipping methods as I am. You know, a bit of a pain, but nothing to sound the TNL Scammer Alarm over.

And here we are. I wish I'd kept her address but I ship so damn many packages that I wound up recycling the bubble mailer pretty quick. I do remember quite clearly that she declared her return address to be in Cedar Rapids which is where VGD is located. Perhaps bbobb knows something about her? I don't know but it'd be worth a try.

I should have said something because with this new evidence I can confidently say that Zero-chan sucks.

Pa

Okay, I looked up my paypal records and her name is Heidi Kemps and her email is listed as: zero-chan@usa.net I hope that helps in some way.

Pa

And here I was, sulking that I'd missed out on Buster's Bad Dream...

Hope you guys get your stuff =(
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Hmmm... I don't know what's up.

Zero's a bit absent minded, but she's a good kid. I'll try to see if I can find out what's going on, but I haven't seen her in a while.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. If you could talk to her, I'd like that very much. I wanted that crap for my birthday, and I figured early March would be a safe time. Guess not.

Yes, I'm incredibly pissed off about this. I have nothing against her, mind you, I just want my stuff. And soon.

7. Hey guys... I've sent out everything, so it should be arriving soon (I know some folks already got theirs). Forgive me for my slowness, I've been having a lot of personal stuff going on lately.

Nomi, I did find out where your stuff is at... I gave the package to my folks to mail off (along with a couple others), but after asking them, they said they didn't recall a box like that. After some investigating... I found it buried deep in the trunk of Mom's car. Phew! That's a relief - at least it's not lost! I was getting worried myself - the USPS hasn't been good to me or the things I've been sending lately (I've had TWO packages damaged recently, which is more than I've had in the past 3 years... Time to reinforce things.) I'll get it out to you this Wednesday. Sound cool?

Again, I'm terribly sorry for the mess. March hasn't been kind to me at all. Your bitching is justified. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    If you could talk to her, I'd like that very much. I wanted that crap for my birthday, and I figured early March would be a safe time. Guess not.

Yes, I'm incredibly pissed off about this. I have nothing against her, mind you, I just want my stuff. And soon.

8. Can you ship it insured priority? At this point, I don't want a damn thing to happen to my stuff. If it's any extra I'll Paypal it to you.

9. I'd recommend delivery confirmation as well, so you can track it.

10. For 45 extra cents, you can't go wrong.