Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Spring Cleaning! Games, Doujin Shooters, Toys, Books and more for sale!

1. Yuck Super Spring Cleaning! Games, Doujin Shooters, Toys, Books and more for sale!

Yup, it's come time to get rid of all the accumulated crap I don't need and get some nice, shiny monies instead. I'm not fond of ebay sniping and price-gouging, so I'd much rather sell directly to messageboard communities.

DAY THREE! More stuff is going up later today...after I get back from the dentist. Bleh!

GATCHAPON/TOYS FOR SALE:

GGXX
    Jam - ON HOLD
    Dizzy (Jellyfish Pirates wear) - $6
    Ky - $5
    Millia - $4
    Sephi - $4
    Anji - $5

GGXX - mini-busts - $4 each
    Jam
    I-no (alternate color)
    Bridget (alternate color)
    Ky
    Sol

KEYCHAINS -
    Virtual On Fei-Yen and Angelan: Fei-Yen SOLD, Angelan $6
    Berserk: Guts Hawksoldiers: $5 (off hold)

STUFFIES - Temjin (Virtual On) 14" or so: SOLD
    MISC - WD Promo Ghaleon Punching Puppet - $7 (still MIB!)

BOOKS:

JAPANESE
    LAST BRONX Illustrations Collection (CG images and concept art): $13
    Bastard!! Japanese Vol. 1-5: $15
    Bastard!! Postcard Book: $8
    Angel Sanctuary Japanese Vol. 1-5: $22
    Hareluya (one-shot manga volume): $4
    Magical Taluluto-kun #1: $3
    Black Magic M66: $5
    Tomomi Kobayashi Romancing Saga 1&2 Illustrations: $15

US
    Ranma 1/2 Vols 1, 2, 3, 7 (set): $7
    Return of Lum: Urusei Yatsura books 1 & 2: $6 (together)
    Rumic World Trilogy Vol 1: $3
    Samurai Deeper Kyo #1 - $4
    Rurouni Kenshin #1 - $3
    King of Hell #1 - $3
    Blade of the Immortal #2 (Cry of the Worm) - ON HOLD?? (Someone in the thread expressed interest - pm me, dangit!)
    NEXT Generation collection (from late 98 until final issue, plus assorted earlier volumes): $35
    ULTRA Game Players(from mid-97 until late 98, plus assorted earlier volumes): $25 (BONUS GET! All 4 issues of the ill-fated Game Buyer, perhaps the single worst English gaming publication ever! Yes, worse than PLAY, even!)

OTHER:
    Ghost in the Shell Bilingual Edition - ON HOLD (Printed in Japan, has English and Japanese dialogue - English version is a revision of the Dark Horse translation. Also has the "naughty bits" cut from the US version.)

GAMES: All complete unless noted.

US SATURN SYSTEM - I've got a spare. Sold as-is: No hookups or controls included. ON HOLD
    (US GBA) Klonoa: Empire of Dreams - ON HOLD (OOP)
    (JP GBA) Sonic Advance - $12
    (EU GBA) Sonic Advance 2 - ON HOLD
    (EU GBA) Buster's Bad Dream - SOLD
    (JP GBC) Star Ocean Blue Sphere - $30
    (US PS) Lunar Silver Star Story Complete - ON HOLD (Original print but minus the box and extraneous shiny shit)
    (US PS) Castlevania: SotN - SOLD (Non-GH version. No ugly-ass green stripe!)
    (JP PS) Pop'n Pop - $20 (It's a Taito puzzle game with lots of Bubble Bobble characters - but it's not Bust-a-Move. Curious? Then buy it!)
    (JP PS) Vib Ribbon - SOLD (Original release - not PSOne Books)
    (JP SAT) Kyuutenkai Fantastic Pinball - ON HOLD (It's scuffed up quite a bit. I wound up buying it that way because I couldn't see the disc. Dammit.)
    (JP DC Controller) DC Virtual On Twin Sticks - $75... Yes, they're not on hold anymore. Buy them! (Complete with box!)
    (JP DC Controller) Ascii Pad FT - $25 (first model - white)
    (JP DC) Puyo Puyo Fever - $40 (practically new)
    (JP SFC) Burning Heroes - $15
    (JP SFC) Der Langrisser - $25
    (US SNES) Sparkster - $8

JAPANESE PC DOUJIN SHOOTERS - $10 each

RayGingBlue
    Super Jyagabata 2 - ON HOLD
    EndEffector Intermediate Edition
    Zoldiras

MUSIC - All Japanese originals unless noted.

SEGACON Vol. 1 - Collection of Sega game music created by fans' popular vote. This volume is 3 discs long and consists of arcade/pre-Saturn stuff. Comes with a big, shiny silver first-printing slipcase to hold volumes one and two (which I don't have, d'oh). $25

Guilty Gear X Heavy Rock Tracks - The Dreamcast version OSV (aka the single-disc one with better sound quality). SOLD

Grandia II Povo - The Grandia II CDs are quite hard to find nowadays. This is the second album (the first being Deus), and has most of the music from the second half of the game, including the excellent boss battle themes. Comes with a trading card. $23

Valkyrie Profile Voice Mix Arrange - Awesome arrange versions of several excellent VP tunes by Mr. Sakuraba. Much better than the orchestral arrange, IMO. ON HOLD

GAROU Mark of the Wolves - one of the rarest and best Neo-Geo fighting game albums out there. It still amazes me what they've been able to pull out of the MVS sound chip to this day... well worth listening to. $15

Shining Force II Orchestral - LONG OOP album with orchestrated arrangements of some of the best tunes from Shining Force 2. Extremely rare and extremely good, to boot. $50

Fighting Vipers 2 OST NEW - I had an extra copy of this for my collection of FV/VF stuff. Now I'm wondering why the heck I really NEED an extra copy. So, off to the selling block she goes! $13

GunValkyrie soundtrack - OST to the XBox game. Unique in that it only got a US printing... no official Japanese version exists! Weird, huh?
    ON HOLD

Club Sega - House/Dance remixes from a bunch of Sega Saturn games. Has an excellent NiGHTS tune from Richard Jacques. UK release. ON HOLD

JROCK

Raphael : Mind Soap - The band's very first full album. This is the first print, limited run indies version CD with special packaging. $15

hide Tribute Spirits - Covers by various other popular JRock groups of many different songs by the late, great hide. Lots of variety on here. ON HOLD

Glay : REVIEW - Collects several of their earlier singles together. (Their earlier works are far superior to what they produce nowadays IMO.) Comes in really spiffy blue CD case packaging. $12

Dreams Come True : Sing Or Die - OOP English album by the Japanese group responsible for early Sonic music, amongst other things. In excellent condition. US Version. $5

Pierrot DICTATOR'S CIRCUS - Collection of all of Pierrot's indies singles. Also includes a 36-minute region 0 DVD with lots of interesting footage. $26

J-MUSIC SINGLES
    MALICE MIZER Uruwashiki Kamen no Shotaijyo - $5
    HITOMI YAIDA Andante - $3 (This song was in Guitar Freaks/Drummania)
    MY LITTLE LOVER Now and Then - $3
    GLOBE Wanderin' Destiny - $3
    X JAPAN Forever Love - $5
    BUCK-TICK Speed - $4
    SET: $20

MISCELLANY STUFF

Mac WACOM drawing/art tablet - 8x6 (non-usb) - $40 (WACOM doesn't make these anymore, but still supports them with replacement parts and drivers. An effective, cheap Intuos alternative. I don't use my old Mac anymore, so...)
    Korean PC Joystick - $10
    Fire Emblem Rekka no Ken bonus CD & Calendar set - ON HOLD (Given to preorders of the game in Japan)
    Famicom Video 20th Anniversary DVD - From Famitsu comes a Japanese DVD celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Famicom. Includes such fun stuff as interviews, old Famicom commercials, and the short semi-documentary "Game King". (It's like the Japanese version of The Wizard, I swear.) Region 2 and very hard to get! - $35
    Japanese DC Shenmue II Shenhua promotional poster - $15

This isn't actually everything I plan to sell. More will be added as I go through them. And I'll probably throw even more stuff up here once I find/think of it. Keep checking. Also, if you know any friends who might be interested in these things, kindly point them here plzkthx.

If you're interested in anything, or want pictures, or whatever, drop a line to zero-chan@ILIKECHEESEusa.net, or via pm. And, uh, you should probably remove part of that before sending the mail. :3 If you have not mailed or PMed me yet saying what you want and when/how you are going to pay, please do so ASAP!

Danke~

2. I'd gladly take that Dizzy, if you got a pic of it
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. PM'd for SotN and some others.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    I'd gladly take that Dizzy, if you got a pic of it
    A Dizzy pic is attached. (Though the lighting still sucks, no matter what I try to do. snif.) I'm also adding some JP PC doujin shooters to the list.

5. I'll take the Blade Vol. 2, and if you can post a picture of Temjin I'd love that. I'll probably buy the thing anyway.

<3 Katoki.
    Subatomic Brainfreeze, Licensed Professional

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zero-chan
    A Dizzy pic is attached. (Though the lighting still sucks, no matter what I try to do. snif.) I'm also adding some JP PC doujin shooters to the list.
    Awesome... some more questions. Who is Sephi? Unless i'm just really slow tonight, I don't remember a character like that in GGX =/

Got any pics of what those mini busts look like? And how do you accept payment?

And you forgot to put my Dizzy on hold
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. She is one of the crew on May's ship. She even comes holding a little broom. ^^

Also, here's a pic with some of the busts, along with some stuff that's not officially for sale.

I'm working on getting a Temjin pic, because a few others have asked about it. I just need to recharge my digicam's battery.

Finally, if you are intent on buying something, I need confirmation via pm or email. Please don't just post it here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Awesome... some more questions. Who is Sephi? Unless i'm just really slow tonight, I don't remember a character like that in GGX =/

Got any pics of what those mini busts look like? And how do you accept payment?

And you forgot to put my Dizzy on hold

8. Sent ya a PM.

9. I may be interested in the NEXT Generation & ULTRA Game Players collections. I'll have to look through my mags and see if I have any of those.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in