Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KCEJ announces ZOE2, MGS Substance

1. I don't understand Kojima. He refuses to release Policenauts in the U.S, saying that he prefers to "let the past remain the past", but he's going to bring out a MGS game every two years? It sounds more to me like Policenauts isn't as profitable as MGS. He's only interested in the bottom line. Isn't Policenauts already translated into English? What would it cost them to release it here?

One trick pony? Sure looks that way.

2. The idea of an online MGS titles makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Man, they could do some KILLER things with a game like that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Originally posted by shidoshi
    The idea of an online MGS titles makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Man, they could do some KILLER things with a game like that.
    Blah!

Give me another single player MG anyday...

4. I'm curious as to how an online "lone-gunman" style game
    work out. Doesn't seem fitting, though I don't have any
    problems with online play specifically.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    2 could very well be the last in the SOLID series....so Kojima isnt lying to anyone. im sure they could use Raiden and call the next installment Metal Gear Raiden. they dont have to keep the Solid namesake anymore.

6. Originally posted by Despair

Looking forward second ZOE as well. I'm probably one of only few people who actually liked it
    Count me in also.... That ending was so... Hopefully the sequel will provide some form of conclusion...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

7. http://planetps2.com/metalgear/image...reen7ofpdf.jpg

Turns out that MGS Substance is an enhanced MGS2 after all and that Metal Gear Online is a seperate game that's currently in development.

Also, MGS3 is in planning stages too.

8. MGS2 Substance
    Ps2, Xbox, PC

cool

But I still hope that MGS2X on Xbox is still a different game though
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

9. Originally posted by WTFer420
    MGS2 Substance
    Ps2, Xbox, PC

cool

But I still hope that MGS2X on Xbox is still a different game though
    MGS2 Substance IS MGSX. MGSX was just a working title.

In unrelated news, I just learn the source of AFX's never-ending hate towards me and to be honest, I guess I'm no better than him. I've apologized to Saist for the way I've treated him at Phantomile and I hope I get a reply soon.

Sequels to the two worst games Kojima has made... Yippee... Where's my 2D console Castlevania, Konami?