Thread: Source for XBox and PS connectors?

1. Source for XBox and PS connectors?

Looking to make a couple of cables for the PSOne Lcd..

Does anyone know of a source for the AV connector that plugs into the Xbox, and for the connector that is on the back of the the PS?

I could hack up a couple cables, but I think I need all the pins...
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

2. For the PS/PS2, get a "Guncon adaptor". It'll have both male and female connectors with all pins.

Depending what you need it for, you can either cut up a scart cable or an "advanced A/V pack" (the one with component video) for the Xbox.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    For the PS/PS2, get a "Guncon adaptor". It'll have both male and female connectors with all pins.
    You can sometimes find old Guncon adapters in Gamestop used PS/PS2 accessory racks. I've seen a few there now and then.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Great...thanks..

For the Xbox connector, I figure I could use a SCART cable and a female PS connector to use the RGB inputs on the PSone monitor..
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. Yes, that should give you enough to work with. Do you need an Xbox scart lead, BTW? I have a bunch of extras - PM me if you want one