Thread: EA unveils James Bond 007: NightFire

1. EA unveils James Bond 007: NightFire

Well, Follow this link for the news:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...864750,00.html

Hmm, Another Bond adventure. I actually liked AUF alot. I thought it was great game, and it mixed fps, shooter and car combat games into one cool little package. So I'm excited about another Bond game. Its mentioned it will be mix of first parsone view and 3rd person action game, and I hope it will be as good.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    jesus...they're getting worse than Capcom. milk it some more boys.....the cows are crying.

wEEman33 Guest
    Originally posted by TheSCHLONG!
    jesus...they're getting worse than Capcom. milk it some more boys.....the cows are crying.
    Apparentlly the Bond series is one of them thar "yearly franchises" now.
    AUF was decent, but rather short and way too easy. Multiplayer played too much like Quake 3 and less like Goldeneye/PD/TWINE for my tastes. With Timesplitters Deuce coming out, I think this new bond game will most likely be made obsolete.

4. Hopefully they've listened to players' complaints and adapt more sensible default controller configurations this time...

AUF was decent weekend rental. Multiplayer game needed some heavy improvements though (played Xbox ver).

I wouldn't be surprised to see if EA brings out yet another Bond shooter early next year with upcoming movie (Die Another Day) license slapped on.

007: D.A.D. (an interesting acronym for a Bond movie, don't you think? )