Thread: Why is [The Circuit Board] in Gaming Discussion?

1. Why is this in Gaming Discussion?

See the thread title.

I know people will talk about consoles and video cards for games here, but look, we have an Apple thread, a firewall thread, a computer monitor thread, a Photoshop thread, an Office XP thread, an mp3 player thread, and the PC problem thread.

So there's 10 threads here, and 7 of them are non-game related. This forum simply doesn't belong in the Gaming Discussion subsection.

I would turn this into the fourth forum of the Main Discussion Center.

2. Just to piss you off.

I agree with you, for what it's worth.

3. Moving this to feedback, because, appropriately enough, you posted it in the wrong forum.

I have asked Burg about this, and the resolution was to debate it later. I would much prefer this board to go under Sound Off or on the main index as its own section, but I'm not an admin so I cannot make that decision.

4. I also agree. Especially by Burg's own admission: "questions related to consoles, computers or general electronics."

To me that is enough reason to have it in Sound Off (or even exist as a primary forum on the main index). For now, I will move it into Sound Off. And who knows - perhaps if it develops enough interest, it might move out of it's sub-forum status.

Hopefully, Burgundy doesn't consider this to be a outrage.

5. This issue seems to be done with, so I'm locking this. If anyone else doesn't like the location of the board now, please PM myself or Bahn.

6. YOU BASTARDS!

I mean, that's fine. I set it up in a bit of a hurry, so I'm glad Bahn stepped up and moved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.