Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: DOA Ultimate preorder swag

1. What do you mean? The toy and the game should both be included on the invoice. Both are included on mine. It locks your order in as one of the "first 250," but without you having to pay the balance for 20 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. I think he means, will they ship the figure right away?

3. Yeah, just like those EB deals where you cancel your order, but you get the goods anyways.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. Cool, think I'll hop on this too, a shame the Ayane figure was Japan-only, would be a nice complement to this.
    omg TNL epics!

5. ...

I'm a little worried because the promo is still available -- I hope they aren't pulling crap where they leave the promo up even though they have run out...I mean there are only 250 of them...they should be gone by now, no?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

6. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    Yeah, just like those EB deals where you cancel your order, but you get the goods anyways.
    I doubt it. They'd have to pay for shipping twice that way. They'll send the toy with the game, and they'll send the game only after you've paid for it.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    I'm a little worried because the promo is still available -- I hope they aren't pulling crap where they leave the promo up even though they have run out...I mean there are only 250 of them...they should be gone by now, no?
    I've been saying this all along...

I *HIGHLY* doubt that there's only 250, because I want my fucking box numbered then as in x out of 250.

Because if there's more than 250, well, that's the only reason I preordered this game since it's not coming out until June. I'll just cancel the preorder and go get it somewhere locally cheaper without the 9 dollar shipping charge.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

8. Well, I ordered before I went to work today. When I got home, I checked my email and I got an invoice. In that invoice, it stated the game and the doll. So I better get both.

9. I got the doll on my invoice as well, bandit. And you know what? Even if it isn't limited to 250, I still want it, so it's worth the $9 extra dollars.

10. Well they better guarantee that I get the doll. Its stated on my invoice. If I dont get it, theres going to be a ruckus.