Thread: "Twisted" getting rave reviews.

1. Xbox 360 II "Twisted" getting rave reviews.

2. Why is that bad?
    Have you seen the movie?

Maybe it IS good?

3. lol

The 2 good reviews are laughable. Usually that's the other way around.

4. I saw this movie, it wasn't all that bad but it's definately not something I would jump to see again.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

Ashley Judd is stunning IMO, but she has type-cast herself in these Thrillers. I will rent this.

6. I haven't seen the film, so I won't comment on its quality. But some of these reviews are priceless.

Some highlights:

"Twisted, despite managing tiny, sad bursts of suspense, is barely worth the energy it will take to mock it."

"Judd kicks a man in the crotch within four minutes of the film's beginning. I believe the purpose of all Ashley Judd movies is to allow her to kick a man in the crotch."

"What happens when you combine good actors, a talented director and an awful script? Twisted answers that question so quickly it could have been made as a kind of negative case study for film students."

And my personal fave:

"This loopy movie is so screamingly awful it should hit your local video store's markdown bin sometime next month."