Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cradle 2 the Grave...^_~

1. Cradle 2 the Grave...^_~

Ign.com updated with several new respsonse on their trip to the set of C2TGT.
    Check it out...

The movie stars Jet Li and is being directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak (Credits goes to Despair)...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. Well, Jae, I've been talking about this film for a quite a while now

Joel Silver not directing it, but produces. Its being directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak who directed Jet Li's Romeo Must Die and last years Steven Seagal's Exit Wounds.

Here are the credits:

Jet Li
    DMX
    Mark Dacascos
    Anthony Anderson (I)
    Kelly Hu
    Gabrielle Union
    rest of cast listed alphabetically
    Tom Arnold

I'm soo frikin excited about this film. Two of my most favorite martial artists/actors Mark Dacascos VS Jet Li going to fight each other!!!

I hope it will be released this Fall, but I have a feeling they will make it a Spring movie for next year.

3. So he directed Romeo Must Die? *Having flashback of matrix-like special effexts* Hopefully, his new film will be as good as "Fist of Legend."

One Question for Despair: Have you ever seen the 23 volume Legend of the Zu Mountain Saga?
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

4. i'm looking forward to this movie as well. i like the cast, but i have to ask, what the hell is dmx doing in the movie? he's a pretty good rapper, but he's horrible at acting. he wasn't believable in romeo must die or exit wounds.

"guns don't kill people, people kill people."

thanks for enlightening us, dmx. puhlease.

5. Both DMX and Tom Arnold should be removed from the cast, IMO.

I know absolutely nothing about this movie, other than what Despair has been raving on and on about, but what the hell, I'm excited about this movie to.

Besides, Despair usually knows how to pick a good movie. Well besides that whole Spiderman thing...
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

6. Nice movie title..thats a good start.

This movie sounds pretty kick ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Looks good! Tom Arnold and DMX will work together again last time was Exit Wounds if anyone cares.

Korian

8. Exit Wounds was horrible. Terrible, terrible movie.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

Originally posted by Seik
    Exit Wounds was horrible. Terrible, terrible movie.
    Seik not a fan of Segal eh? but I gotta agree it wasn't the best.

Korian

10. Well, Too bad Seik. SUre Exit WOunds wasnt the best, but I did enjoyed it quite a bit. At least action sequences

Yeah, I agree that DMX performance was bad in Romeo Must Die, but I thought he was ok in Exit WOunds. Or atleast he was ok in action scenes. As for Tom Arnold and Anthony Anderson, they did made a funny duo in Exit Wounds.

The Story wasnt anything to talk about. But what I enjoyed was action. I had great car chase, wire scenes with Seagal were cool, at least to me, and his final sword fight with Michael Jae White was cool. DMX had a good scene with yo-yo shotgun, which producers took from HK CHow Yun Fat film Tiger on the Beat, and they also used the chainsaw fight and shot gun as club fights as inspiration as well.

I do have high hopes for Cradle film, Mark Dacascos deserves to be in the big movies, and its great to finally see him in spotlight. Brotherhood of the Wolf, and now this, will definately showcase his talents to more people.